skype in pictures
News about skype
Features about skype
Skype used two Luxembourg companies and an Irish subsidiary to avoid paying corporate income tax during a five year period, according to documents detailing deals with Luxembourg tax authorities.
With 2014 almost over, Microsoft has released its lists of the top searches on Bing and, so far, Apple's iPhone 6, Facebook and Kim Kardashian are the year's big winners.
Microsoft's upcoming Skype for Web service will use the new WebRTC standard so it works in all modern browsers -- but not right away: Early users will have to download a plugin that's only available on Mac and Windows.
Microsoft on Monday promised that Office 365 ProPlus subscribers would have access to OneDrive for Business, the company's enterprise-grade cloud storage service, by the end of January 2015.
Microsoft announced today that it's launching a beta of Skype for the Web, allowing browser-based video chats that don't require a separate app.
More than three years after acquiring Skype, Microsoft has announced it would rebrand its semi-rival Lync corporate communications platform as Skype for Business.
Microsoft is upgrading its Lync unified communication platform to look and feel more like the familiar consumer version of Skype and changing its name to Skype for Business.
You can't get much more mundane that a computer mouse, right? Wrong - as these 15 weird and wonderful input devices prove.
Will Microsoft hold on to Nokia's three new X phones on Android once the deal to buy Nokia is final in the coming weeks? Three analysts attending the Mobile World Congress gave three different perspectives.
Nokia's three new Android smartphones -- the X, X+ and XL -- could prove to be the biggest lesson for the smartphone industry at the 2014 Mobile World Congress.
IT job seekers embrace social media, video and graphics to enhance their resumes and set themselves apart from other job applicants.
Microsoft's second-generation Surface tablets didn't dazzle analysts on Monday, even with improved processor speeds, better cameras and longer battery life.
Good news, small business owners! Microsoft has a new platform that's tailor-made for your needs. No, it's not an affordable version of Office or unlimited cloud-based storage. It's the new Xbox One.
DOS 4.0, Zune, and Windows 8 are but a few of the landmarks among 25 years of failures Redmond-style
Prior to CES, there were only a handful of phones with front-facing cameras: the iPhone 4, the EVO 4G and the T-Mobile myTouch 4G to name a few. This year's CES was all about 4G, for sure, but video chat is definitely one of the apps carriers love to use as an example of how great the next generation of data speeds is.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- More News