Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) has revealed that Paul O’Sullivan has stepped down from his role as chief executive officer (CEO) of subsidiary, Optus.
The expansion of the Melbourne-based search engine optimisation company, Web Marketing Experts, is set to create 115 new jobs.
Optus’ parent company, Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel), has labelled its Q1 2014/15 performance as “resilient” despite major investments to support business transformation and currency headwinds and drops in net profit, revenue and EBITDA.
Digital advertising platform and Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) subsidiary, Amobee Group, will acquire 100 per cent of both Adconion and Kontera Technologies for $US235 million and $US150m, respectively.
Microsoft has launched a raft of new partnerships and products to remove barriers to Cloud adoption as Gartner predicts almost half of all businesses will adopt hybrid Cloud by 2017.
Unified communications company Startel has been fined $320,000 for its telemarketing behaviour, which was found to be in breach of Australian consumer law.
Optus Business has merged its collaboration offerings into a hosted unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) suite.
Optus is looking for a new boss for its Australian consumer business as chief executive officer (CEO), Kevin Russell, has stepped down.
A long worn-out road leads to the plot of land where the Optus Sydney Satellite Earth Station resides.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer