Digital advertising platform and Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) subsidiary, Amobee Group, will acquire 100 per cent of both Adconion and Kontera Technologies for $US235 million and $US150m, respectively.
Microsoft has launched a raft of new partnerships and products to remove barriers to Cloud adoption as Gartner predicts almost half of all businesses will adopt hybrid Cloud by 2017.
Unified communications company Startel has been fined $320,000 for its telemarketing behaviour, which was found to be in breach of Australian consumer law.
Optus Business has merged its collaboration offerings into a hosted unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) suite.
Optus is looking for a new boss for its Australian consumer business as chief executive officer (CEO), Kevin Russell, has stepped down.
SingTel has reported strong third quarter earnings despite adverse movements in the Australian dollar, helped out by the Optus' profit boost.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
Optus has seen its net profit increase 33 per cent to $218 million and earnings before tax growing 11 per cent to $23 million in its second quarter financial results, ending September 30.
A long worn-out road leads to the plot of land where the Optus Sydney Satellite Earth Station resides.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites