While the International CES emphasised home networks and LTE-equipped cars, a different kind of network that can send tiny messages across a city crept toward a future that some people think may be huge.
Google's foray into a $60 million undersea fiber optic cable construction project linking Florida to Brazil should help the search giant gain greater control of all aspects of Internet access while expanding its efforts to close the digital divide.
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) has revealed that Paul O’Sullivan has stepped down from his role as chief executive officer (CEO) of subsidiary, Optus.
The expansion of the Melbourne-based search engine optimisation company, Web Marketing Experts, is set to create 115 new jobs.
Optus’ parent company, Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel), has labelled its Q1 2014/15 performance as “resilient” despite major investments to support business transformation and currency headwinds and drops in net profit, revenue and EBITDA.
Digital advertising platform and Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) subsidiary, Amobee Group, will acquire 100 per cent of both Adconion and Kontera Technologies for $US235 million and $US150m, respectively.
Microsoft has launched a raft of new partnerships and products to remove barriers to Cloud adoption as Gartner predicts almost half of all businesses will adopt hybrid Cloud by 2017.
Unified communications company Startel has been fined $320,000 for its telemarketing behaviour, which was found to be in breach of Australian consumer law.
A long worn-out road leads to the plot of land where the Optus Sydney Satellite Earth Station resides.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities