Optus has seen its net profit increase 33 per cent to $218 million and earnings before tax growing 11 per cent to $23 million in its second quarter financial results, ending September 30.
SingTel and Optus Business have expanded their relationship with ANZ Bank, in a deal worth $530 million, to supply telecommunications and managed services for a further five years.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
Optus has has slashed 290 jobs as part of an organisational restructure it announced last month. The cuts will be made progressively over the next few weeks.
Optus has announced the shortlist of start-ups selected for the second season of the Optus-Innov8 Seed Program.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel), has announced a eight per cent decline in net profit to $S827 million for its third quarter FY2012/13 financial results.
Telco service provider, Optus has announced a four per cent decline in operating revenue, to $2.24 billion, for its 2012 second quarter financial year results, ending September 30.
The Optus-Innov8 seed program has made its inaugural investments in the Australian start-up scene, with the first sets of funding going to 121cast and Venuemob, both of which launched this year.
A long worn-out road leads to the plot of land where the Optus Sydney Satellite Earth Station resides.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings