siemens in pictures
News about siemens
Interviews about siemens
Unify, a joint venture between Siemens and the Gores Group, will cut 50 per cent of its staff and refocus its product roster away from hardware, following a shift in the overall unified communications market toward software and Cloud services.
Google has surpassed Apple as the most valuable global and technology brand following a 40 per cent increase in brand value over the past year, according to Millward Brown’s Brandz ranking system.
Siemens released a security update to address the Heartbleed vulnerability in SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture, a supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system that's used in a large number of industries to operate processes, machines and production flows.
Siemens has sold its Convergence Creators’ Network Directory Server IP, Multimedia Systems, Home Location Register and Radio Access businesses to Tieto.
Siemens Enterprise Communications has changed its name to Unify and now hopes to take advantage of a growing interest in hosted unified communications.
Enterasys Networks joined with PCM to unveil a cloud-based Wi-Fi service that offers daily management, access point hardware, software and network setup for one monthly fee.
A report issued today by the Canadian group Citizen Lab says that network security hardware made by well-known manufacturer Blue Coat Systems is being used for political censorship by the repressive governments of Iran, Syria and Sudan.
Nokia is to acquire Siemens' 50 percent stake in joint venture Nokia Siemens Networks, which will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Finnish company after the transaction is completed.
Features about siemens
Distributor IPL Communications held a thought leadership event earlier this year specifically targeting 170 dealers that were a mix between telco and system integrators. This was underscored by the need to change. Julia Talevski sat down with IPL general manager, Paul Scanlan, and managing director, Stead Denton.
Go to a technology event or corporate meeting these days and you're bound to hear from a guest speaker. It's often someone like a retired politician telling war stories, or a new-age management guru delivering a thinly veiled pitch for their latest book.
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- When is your infrastructure safe from Heartbleed?
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Telstra to send 671 jobs to Asia
- World first Braille mobile phone launches in Australia
- More News
- 25 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- View all events