SI in pictures
News about SI
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Nutanix is focusing its 12-month roadmap on capitalising on Citrix’s virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) footprint in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), with the vendor intent on scouting and converting customers using legacy hardware.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
Microsoft welcomed its local channel partners to the Australian Partner Conference with a fire display during a networking evening on day one of the event. The company hosted the 750 attendees in Cairns.
Technology services provider, Insentra, has been named in BRW’s ‘Fast Starters Top 100’ for the second consecutive year, jumping to 38 from 81 in 2012.
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider ...
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events