SI in pictures
News about SI
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
Microsoft welcomed its local channel partners to the Australian Partner Conference with a fire display during a networking evening on day one of the event. The company hosted the 750 attendees in Cairns.
Technology services provider, Insentra, has been named in BRW’s ‘Fast Starters Top 100’ for the second consecutive year, jumping to 38 from 81 in 2012.
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
As part of a global channel program initiative, IT infrastructure vendor, Riverbed, is looking to cut nearly a third of its 165 channel partners in Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) in order to consolidate its network into a value-added ecosystem, according to Riverbed A/NZ channel director, Joe McPhillips.
Networking hardware vendor, Brocade, has hired Jeff Lindholm to lead the development and execution of its global sales strategy as worldwide sales senior vice-president from March 4.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices