SI in pictures
News about SI
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
Microsoft welcomed its local channel partners to the Australian Partner Conference with a fire display during a networking evening on day one of the event. The company hosted the 750 attendees in Cairns.
Technology services provider, Insentra, has been named in BRW’s ‘Fast Starters Top 100’ for the second consecutive year, jumping to 38 from 81 in 2012.
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
As part of a global channel program initiative, IT infrastructure vendor, Riverbed, is looking to cut nearly a third of its 165 channel partners in Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) in order to consolidate its network into a value-added ecosystem, according to Riverbed A/NZ channel director, Joe McPhillips.
Networking hardware vendor, Brocade, has hired Jeff Lindholm to lead the development and execution of its global sales strategy as worldwide sales senior vice-president from March 4.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events