SI in pictures
News about SI
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Technology services provider, Insentra, has been named in BRW’s ‘Fast Starters Top 100’ for the second consecutive year, jumping to 38 from 81 in 2012.
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
As part of a global channel program initiative, IT infrastructure vendor, Riverbed, is looking to cut nearly a third of its 165 channel partners in Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) in order to consolidate its network into a value-added ecosystem, according to Riverbed A/NZ channel director, Joe McPhillips.
Networking hardware vendor, Brocade, has hired Jeff Lindholm to lead the development and execution of its global sales strategy as worldwide sales senior vice-president from March 4.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
IBM systems integrator, Certus Solutions, has filled the first of its three new territory manager positions for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with the appointment of Lee Eglinton.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes