SI in pictures
News about SI
While the last three to five years have been about an accelerated shift away from box pushing to services-led sales based on business solutions, Jabra warns resellers (including systems integrators) against neglecting devices in customer conversations on unified communications (UC).
Systems integrator, Optimation, will look to hire and grow its Australian workforce, as it sees strong growth from the country.
Australian resellers are growing to accept vendors’ direct online models, with 11 per cent refusing to work with brands which bypass the channel, while the majority recognise that profitability lies within services.
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Nutanix is focusing its 12-month roadmap on capitalising on Citrix’s virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) footprint in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), with the vendor intent on scouting and converting customers using legacy hardware.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Although Dell global intends to continue business as usual, the organisation believes its privatisation will allow it to accelerate channel operations within the local market, according to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel general manager, Pete Murphy.
Cloud-based security solutions vendor, Webroot, is taking a new path in its Australian business expansion with the appointment of local company, Bluechip Infotech, as its new distributor for the market.
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
- Internet criminals migrating to hide inside 'darknets' warns Europol
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Telstra trials 1000 public Wi-Fi sites for free in November
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- View all events