Shoretel in pictures
News about Shoretel
VoIP and unified communications (UC) vendor, ShoreTel, has hired Frederic Gillant to oversee its regional operations across Asia-Pacific (APAC).
ShoreTel launched an update to the firm’s Mobility application, ShoreTel Mobility 8.
The connected living market is set to grow to more than $730 billion by 2020, presenting "huge" opportunities for Telco and and IT vendors, according to analysts.
ShoreTel has kicked off its new channel partner program and begun its annual road show ahead of the launch of its new virtualised UC platform.
The secluded Tank Stream Bar was the location-of-choice for ShoreTel's 2013 Christmas Party, where it hosted a range of business partners.
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
Unified communications provider ShoreTel is re-organising its channel program to enable its partners to become more successful.
Unified communications specialist ShoreTel has made an aggressive push into the SMB market with an overhaul of its global partner program.
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force
- Kaseya channel partners to benefit from NSW government move to Cloud
- Quickflix suffers $10m loss
- Cystic fibrosis app takes out top prize at 2014 iAwards
- ISPs offer ways to combat online copyright infringement
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events