Shoretel in pictures
News about Shoretel
VoIP and unified communications (UC) vendor, ShoreTel, has hired Frederic Gillant to oversee its regional operations across Asia-Pacific (APAC).
ShoreTel launched an update to the firm’s Mobility application, ShoreTel Mobility 8.
The connected living market is set to grow to more than $730 billion by 2020, presenting "huge" opportunities for Telco and and IT vendors, according to analysts.
ShoreTel has kicked off its new channel partner program and begun its annual road show ahead of the launch of its new virtualised UC platform.
The secluded Tank Stream Bar was the location-of-choice for ShoreTel's 2013 Christmas Party, where it hosted a range of business partners.
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
Unified communications provider ShoreTel is re-organising its channel program to enable its partners to become more successful.
Unified communications specialist ShoreTel has made an aggressive push into the SMB market with an overhaul of its global partner program.
- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
- Dan Rabinovitsj joins Ruckus Wireless as COO
- WA Mental Health Commission rolls out Microsoft case management system
- Klingon, Elvish and Dothraki radio spots not lost in translation
- Mobile Mentor appoints former Telstra national director as new MD
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events