Shoretel in pictures
News about Shoretel
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Business communication vendor, ShoreTel, is bolstering its presence in the mobility space with the launch of a new product, the ShoreTel Dock, targeted at the mid-sized to enterprise markets.
Telecommunications company, ShoreTel, has appointed Emma McCormack to lead its Asia-Pacific marketing operations from Sydney as director.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events. This week features company awards and partner events, and plenty of triathletes, amongst others. Are you pictured?
The national broadband argument and what's on offer has come a long way since Kevin Rudd first put it on the political stage in 2007. At that time, the government promised to spend $4.7 billion on a network that would deliver and guarantee just 12Mbps.
2012 was a year of change for the channel. Evolving business strategies, keeping up with the demands of new technologies, and running a business with the constraint of a weak economy were just some of the challenges it faced.
It was an unsettled year, a year when economic conditions played a significant role in stifling new business opportunities and project roll outs, a year when the channel saw Cloud computing move forward from discussion to implementation, and a boom in mobility.
ShoreTel recently hosted Christmas drinks to thank its channel partners and usher in the new year. More than 60 of its vendor and reseller partners congregated at the Ananas Bar in Sydney to enjoy drinks and canapés and toasted a profitable new year.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and overseas partner conferences amongst other events. Are you pictured in the last channel round-up for the year?
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes