Shoretel in pictures
News about Shoretel
VoIP and unified communications (UC) vendor, ShoreTel, has hired Frederic Gillant to oversee its regional operations across Asia-Pacific (APAC).
ShoreTel launched an update to the firm’s Mobility application, ShoreTel Mobility 8.
The connected living market is set to grow to more than $730 billion by 2020, presenting "huge" opportunities for Telco and and IT vendors, according to analysts.
ShoreTel has kicked off its new channel partner program and begun its annual road show ahead of the launch of its new virtualised UC platform.
The secluded Tank Stream Bar was the location-of-choice for ShoreTel's 2013 Christmas Party, where it hosted a range of business partners.
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
Unified communications provider ShoreTel is re-organising its channel program to enable its partners to become more successful.
Unified communications specialist ShoreTel has made an aggressive push into the SMB market with an overhaul of its global partner program.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battl...
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- More News
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- View all events