Slower upload speeds under a mixed NBN model will make unsuitable for many 'tele-health' applications, according to opposition communications spokesman Jason Clare.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a bold and expensive process but the risk is well worth it, according to Bullseye chairman, Jim McKerlie.
Telstra has recently announced an ambitious program to roll out “4G” LTE throughout Australia. The obvious and crucial question is what this will do to the Government’s National Broadband Network, which remains venerable to high-speed wireless technology.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has outlined what he’d do to the Government’s National Broadband Network if the Coalition took control at the next election.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, speaks with ARN about what the Coalition would do with the NBN if it took power and how he’ll attack the issue in 2011.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has labelled the Government’s 36-page NBN Co business case summary as “curiously inadequate”.
The NBN oversight Bill proposed by Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has failed to pass in the House of Representatives.
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- How network virtualization is used as a security tool
- Australia's cloud appetite fed by big data: new WatchGuard head
- Why leaders need to balance intuition with data analytics
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar