Slower upload speeds under a mixed NBN model will make unsuitable for many 'tele-health' applications, according to opposition communications spokesman Jason Clare.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a bold and expensive process but the risk is well worth it, according to Bullseye chairman, Jim McKerlie.
Telstra has recently announced an ambitious program to roll out “4G” LTE throughout Australia. The obvious and crucial question is what this will do to the Government’s National Broadband Network, which remains venerable to high-speed wireless technology.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has outlined what he’d do to the Government’s National Broadband Network if the Coalition took control at the next election.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, speaks with ARN about what the Coalition would do with the NBN if it took power and how he’ll attack the issue in 2011.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has labelled the Government’s 36-page NBN Co business case summary as “curiously inadequate”.
The NBN oversight Bill proposed by Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has failed to pass in the House of Representatives.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers