The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a bold and expensive process but the risk is well worth it, according to Bullseye chairman, Jim McKerlie.
Telstra has recently announced an ambitious program to roll out “4G” LTE throughout Australia. The obvious and crucial question is what this will do to the Government’s National Broadband Network, which remains venerable to high-speed wireless technology.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has outlined what he’d do to the Government’s National Broadband Network if the Coalition took control at the next election.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, speaks with ARN about what the Coalition would do with the NBN if it took power and how he’ll attack the issue in 2011.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has labelled the Government’s 36-page NBN Co business case summary as “curiously inadequate”.
The NBN oversight Bill proposed by Shadow Communications Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has failed to pass in the House of Representatives.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has responded to the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) report by focusing on its positives.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage