samsung in pictures
News about samsung
Features about samsung
The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
From a devices perspective, BlackBerry went from being arguably the go-to vendor for mobile device deployments, to a heavily-scrutinised brand among consumers on the back of the boom in Android and iOS-based smartphones (and tablets).
A Samsung factory in Brazil was robbed of at least $6.3 million in hardware by a gang of about 20 armed people at around midnight on Monday, according to reports from local media.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S is a consumer-grade tablet which goes toe-to-toe with Apple’s iPad and iPad mini; enterprises would not be mistaken to opt for the vendor’s Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) and Galaxy NotePro 12.2 as a corporate mobility solution.
Samsung is calling a do-over on another chunk of its media business with the closure of Video Hub and Media Hub.
Now might be a good time to buy a Samsung plasma TV, because next year they'll be gone for good.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
There is no love lost between Samsung and Apple. The archrivals continue to trade blows in court and in the consumer electronics market, and it seems the next frontier for their competition is in the health and fitness space.
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered behind in sales due to the brand prestige of its South-Korean rival, Samsung. Is this the moment LG turns the tide? Can the G3 really be that good?
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to Apple’s iPad Air.
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an all time great.
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The Galaxy S5 is bogged down by drawbacks.
Samsung has taken a big step forward in its wearables effort--if only in its philosophy of what a wrist gadget should be.
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics
- Epson reveals new A/NZ partners and dealers
- Mint Wireless posts $4.2 million net loss
- Blackberry partners Microsoft for BBM Windows Phone app launch
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold and the French connection
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events