rsa in pictures
News about rsa
Features about rsa
Dell has appointed former Channel Enablers' senior vice president and founder Geoff Wright to lead its A/NZ channel.
Security firm RSA has released the results of its global breach readiness survey covering 30 countries.
At an exclusive ARN Roundtable lunch select attendees discussed the evolution of the Cloud market, from the early days and its definition to the promise of the future and what apps and services are attractive to customers. Indeed, the Cloud market has moved beyond the start up phase and into mainstream usage. Cloud is no longer seen as a luxury, or an experimentation - it is now a necessity. It’s now about the implementation and execution of Cloud solutions, all with an eye to profit margins. Photos by MIKE GEE
Industry executives across the channel, from both here and overseas, gathered at Cafe Sydney to discuss the new threats emerging in the security landscape, and how threat intelligence can be used to protect businesses. ARN in conjunction with Check Point Security, Cyberoam, FireEye, Hemisphere Technologies, RSA, Symantec, and Westcon Group. Photography by Ian Sharp.
Identity and access management vendor Ping Identity today unveiled software-based multi-factor authentication that lets users to sign onto an enterprise service or system with a swipe of their smartphone.
A two-year malware campaign that abused a widely used payment instrument unique to Brazil may have netted an eye-popping US$3.75 billion.
A new Trojan program that can spy on victims, steal login credentials and interfere with browsing sessions is being sold on the underground market and might soon see wider distribution.
Despite a leak of its source code, an Android program aimed at compromising online bank accounts is still commanding US$5,000 per copy, one of the highest prices seen for a type of malware, according to research from Symantec.
Channel partnerships have been instrumental on RSA’s path to becoming a $US1 billion organisation, according to William Taylor, VP of Worldwide Channels and Alliances, RSA.
After a year of high profile hacks and security breaches overseas, it’s fast becoming fast apparent that Australia’s security market is woefully unprepared for the threats that lie in wait. What do we need to do to get up to speed?
Managed security services have been growing in popularity over the past several years, and the latest task enterprises are looking to offload to an outside provider is security information management.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC
- Apr 17
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Apr 17
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Apr 17
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Apr 17
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events