The two companies implement and develop new software for the Australian market
It will be offered from $29 per day and provides businesses with access to HP’s IT management softwar
Emantra has topped a strong list of 50 technology companies bucking the global economic trend in the Deloitte Fast 50 list for 2009.
- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Workarounds to purge search bar from Firefox's new tab page are available
- What to know after the latest patent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing