The two companies implement and develop new software for the Australian market
It will be offered from $29 per day and provides businesses with access to HP’s IT management softwar
Emantra has topped a strong list of 50 technology companies bucking the global economic trend in the Deloitte Fast 50 list for 2009.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum