reseller in pictures
News about reseller
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
TechnologyOne, in partnership with Synergetic, has won a $15 million contract to jointly develop an integrated school administration package with and for the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia following successful sales on the back of the incentive program. Here are highlights from day two of the conference and the dinner.
Synnex Australia has launched a new eCommerce portal designed specifically for its 7000 Australian resellers.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia following successful sales on the back of the incentive program.
Microsoft’s subscription-based online service, Office 365, will no longer be exclusive to Telstra’s T-Suite in Australia with the product set to launch into three additional channels on April 2.
Dicker Data has signed a new partnership with Microsoft, qualifying it as an authorised original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and full packaged product (FPP) distributor in Australia.
Sydney-based human resources and payroll consultancy, Presence of IT, has extended its partnership with Kronos to resell the software vendor’s full suite of workforce management solutions in Australia/New Zealand and Singapore.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events