reseller in pictures
News about reseller
Features about reseller
Sophos has a new chief technology officer (CTO), Joe Levy, the former CTO of for Blue Coat Systems following the company’s May 2013 acquisition of security analytics pioneer Solera Networks, where he had served as CTO since 2008.
With demand for smart devices growing, Cellnet expects to see increased competition in the channel in 2015.
Canalys' 2014 Channels Forum took place in Shanghai's Shangri-La hotel. The two-day conference commenced November 5, with big-name vendors Cisco, EMC and HP talking strategy in the contemporary industry. Workshops and roundtables followed, offering channel partners insight, education, and training. The event continues November 6 with a full day of vendor roundtables and presentations.
The value the channel brings should be in customer service, according to SureBridge IT.
Sitecore held its seventh annual Customer Experience Awards on October 31 with a Halloween theme. The event recognised partners which demonstrated creative use of its capabilities to deliver transformative business results, integration with applications, multi-channel engagement, and overall site visitor experience. CPA Australia was crowned overall winner.
Ingram Micro’s Australian arm has won exclusive distribution rights to Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio, adding to similar agreements in other geographies.
Peter Agamalis is looking to purchase eight to 10 resellers to support the supply chain requirements of Australian distributor, Impact Systems, of which he is managing director.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Do you have the courage to lead your company into a healthier future driven by market and customer demands and not the latest vendor programs and incentives?
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Alcidion raises $1.5 million to expand Miya decision support platform
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia, April 10, from $999
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events