reseller in pictures
News about reseller
Features about reseller
With demand for smart devices growing, Cellnet expects to see increased competition in the channel in 2015.
Canalys' 2014 Channels Forum took place in Shanghai's Shangri-La hotel. The two-day conference commenced November 5, with big-name vendors Cisco, EMC and HP talking strategy in the contemporary industry. Workshops and roundtables followed, offering channel partners insight, education, and training. The event continues November 6 with a full day of vendor roundtables and presentations.
The value the channel brings should be in customer service, according to SureBridge IT.
Sitecore held its seventh annual Customer Experience Awards on October 31 with a Halloween theme. The event recognised partners which demonstrated creative use of its capabilities to deliver transformative business results, integration with applications, multi-channel engagement, and overall site visitor experience. CPA Australia was crowned overall winner.
Ingram Micro’s Australian arm has won exclusive distribution rights to Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio, adding to similar agreements in other geographies.
Peter Agamalis is looking to purchase eight to 10 resellers to support the supply chain requirements of Australian distributor, Impact Systems, of which he is managing director.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
- GHOST bug is real and possibly nasty, but not so spooky
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, January 29
- Microsoft previews OneDrive for Business for the Mac
- More News