reseller in pictures
News about reseller
Features about reseller
Peter Agamalis is looking to purchase eight to 10 resellers to support the supply chain requirements of Australian distributor, Impact Systems, of which he is managing director.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
Impact Systems is prepared to abandon its channel-only business model and go direct if the pressure of a disproportionate market and lazy resellers continues to squeeze its bottom line.
Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
Cloud Plus is transitioning from Cisco to Brocade hardware for its datacentre and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) to cater for an ongoing increase in network traffic.
The Oki Data ChannelOne Dealer Forum and product launch saw the vendor's executive series channel partners learn about its new line of enterprise-class A3 multifunction printers. Oki also updated resellers on its new channel program, marketing initiatives, and price repositioning of existing products.
Sydney-based Infrastructure- and Platform-as-a-Service (IaaS and PaaS) provider, UltraServe, has become a public Cloud provider for Hybris Software’s Extend product as part of its global outreach strategy.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Over a quarter of Australians won’t bank on their mobile: Kaspersky
- Oct 31
- HDS A/NZ Partner Summit 2014 in Noosa (+15 photos)
- Oct 31
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Oct 31
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events