Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Datacentre operator, NextDC, has named Paul Gampe chief technology officer, responsible for the company’s information systems and technology strategy.
Latest news on new appointments and management changes
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration