Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Datacentre operator, NextDC, has named Paul Gampe chief technology officer, responsible for the company’s information systems and technology strategy.
Latest news on new appointments and management changes
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout