D-Link has promoted Graeme Reardon to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director, leaving Jacky Chang to focus on serving as A/NZ and South-East Asia regional president, rather than filling both roles.
Melbourne-based financial services provider, Computershare, will be under new leadership in the 2015 fiscal year as chief executive officer and president, Stuart Crosby, has advised the company he will step down on June 30.
Unified collaboration and communication vendor, Polycom, has named Peter Leav to lead the company as its new president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, has appointed Christy Wyatt as its new global president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York