Polycom, has appointed former Citrix director, Shirish Joshi, to lead its APAC channel.
D-Link has promoted Graeme Reardon to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director, leaving Jacky Chang to focus on serving as A/NZ and South-East Asia regional president, rather than filling both roles.
Melbourne-based financial services provider, Computershare, will be under new leadership in the 2015 fiscal year as chief executive officer and president, Stuart Crosby, has advised the company he will step down on June 30.
Unified collaboration and communication vendor, Polycom, has named Peter Leav to lead the company as its new president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, has appointed Christy Wyatt as its new global president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director