Polycom, has appointed former Citrix director, Shirish Joshi, to lead its APAC channel.
D-Link has promoted Graeme Reardon to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director, leaving Jacky Chang to focus on serving as A/NZ and South-East Asia regional president, rather than filling both roles.
Melbourne-based financial services provider, Computershare, will be under new leadership in the 2015 fiscal year as chief executive officer and president, Stuart Crosby, has advised the company he will step down on June 30.
Unified collaboration and communication vendor, Polycom, has named Peter Leav to lead the company as its new president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, has appointed Christy Wyatt as its new global president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer