D-Link has promoted Graeme Reardon to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director, leaving Jacky Chang to focus on serving as A/NZ and South-East Asia regional president, rather than filling both roles.
Melbourne-based financial services provider, Computershare, will be under new leadership in the 2015 fiscal year as chief executive officer and president, Stuart Crosby, has advised the company he will step down on June 30.
Unified collaboration and communication vendor, Polycom, has named Peter Leav to lead the company as its new president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Unified communications (UC) vendor, Polycom, has appointed new executive sales leaders for two separate regions.
Enterprise mobility solutions provider, Good Technology, has appointed Christy Wyatt as its new global president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again