Brocade has announced Gary Denman as its new senior director, and will place his focus on accelerating growth in the software networking market.
Telstra has launched a new business-to-business video service which gives Cloud customers access to high definition video communication.
Sales of video conferencing and telepresence hardware systems are declining, hurt by an increase in cloud and software-based options that often are cheaper and simpler to deploy, according to an IDC study.
Tablets today are more than just a substitute to traditional computing devices such as desktops or laptops, according to Polycom.
Scott McCool has been promoted to group vice president of information technology and chief information officer (CIO) at Polycom.
Dimension Data’s education arm, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has qualified to provide Polycom training and programs, having achieved Authorised Training Partner status.
Polycom expects video collaboration to become necessary for organisations in driving operating efficiency over the coming months.
Centre table video conferencing is the latest innovation touted by Polycom as part of its most recent addition to its Microsoft Lync compatible devices.
Videoconferencing is available for desktops and even through specially designed rooms called telepresence systems, but on wireless handhelds? According to Robert Hagerty, who has been CEO of Polycom for 10 years, it could be widely available soon.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution