Brocade's new A/NZ managing director, Gary Denman, is attempting to expand the company's software channel through software-defined networking in a traditionally a hardware-based business.
“Australia and New Zealand are key markets which present us with great opportunities for pushing ahead with work-style innovation."
Brocade has announced Gary Denman as its new senior director, and will place his focus on accelerating growth in the software networking market.
Telstra has launched a new business-to-business video service which gives Cloud customers access to high definition video communication.
Sales of video conferencing and telepresence hardware systems are declining, hurt by an increase in cloud and software-based options that often are cheaper and simpler to deploy, according to an IDC study.
Tablets today are more than just a substitute to traditional computing devices such as desktops or laptops, according to Polycom.
Scott McCool has been promoted to group vice president of information technology and chief information officer (CIO) at Polycom.
Dimension Data’s education arm, Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS), has qualified to provide Polycom training and programs, having achieved Authorised Training Partner status.
Videoconferencing is available for desktops and even through specially designed rooms called telepresence systems, but on wireless handhelds? According to Robert Hagerty, who has been CEO of Polycom for 10 years, it could be widely available soon.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers