Through a deal with PayPal, Deutsche Telekom is letting mobile users purchase digital goods and get billed on their regular mobile phone accounts.
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
What ever happened to the "FIDO Alliance," that industry group that first showed up a year ago saying it was going to revolutionize e-commerce online authentication by promoting a new multi-factor authentication protocol? Turns out the revolution in security is slow in coming but they're making some progress.
Online and mobile payment services company, PayPal, is extending its vertical reach through a new partnership with enterprise payment processing solutions provider, Paycorp.
GoDaddy has acknowledged that one of its employees fell victim to a social engineering attack allowing a hacker to take over a customer's domain names and eventually extort a coveted Twitter user name from him. PayPal, which the victim claimed also played a role in the attack, denied the accusations.
Investment agitator Carl Icahn has now put his sights on auctioneer eBay, but that doesn't mean he will end his pursuit of a massive stock buyback by Apple, an analyst said today.
Activist investor Carl Icahn has proposed that eBay spin off its payments unit PayPal into a separate company.
Ebay's PayPal division said on Tuesday it is acquiring StackMob, a company specializing in development tools for building mobile applications.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- Do you understand your company's personality?
- Deutsche Telekom and Rimowa's smart suitcases have integrated tracking
- AIIA 'optimistic' on share option fix in tough startup environment
- SAP hopes to help Germany win World Cup with HANA
- Serena Software sold to private equity firm HGGC
- Joomla receives patches for zero-day SQL injection vulnerability, other flaws
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey