An employee of the U.S. Department of State was sentenced Wednesday to 12 months of probation for illegally accessing more than 125 electronic passport application files, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
An eighth person who has worked for the U.S. Department of State has pleaded guilty to illegally accessing numerous electronic passport files that are supposed to be confidential, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial