An employee of the U.S. Department of State was sentenced Wednesday to 12 months of probation for illegally accessing more than 125 electronic passport application files, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
An eighth person who has worked for the U.S. Department of State has pleaded guilty to illegally accessing numerous electronic passport files that are supposed to be confidential, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads