Optus Business signed an exclusive partnership with financial services provider Citycom Solutions.
Startups in Australia now have a new way to attract investment. KPMG and Artesian venture partners have announced a new structure of support and capital for burgeoning businesses.
Ingram Micro’s Australian arm has won exclusive distribution rights to Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio, adding to similar agreements in other geographies.
The capabilities of Telstra’s LTE Advanced Network for Emergency Services (LANES) will be extended through the addition of Motorola Solutions’ dynamic prioritisation, smart public safety applications, interoperability solutions, and public safety-optimised devices.
As part of its global expansion aspirations, Megaport has signed Kiwi telecommunications wholesaler, Vibe Communications, to bridge the connectivity gap for customers operating in both Australia and New Zealand.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Software vendor, Altium, has signed a three-year sponsorship of the Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION).
Bluechip Infotech has signed a distribution agreement with Californian software-defined storage (SDS) vendor, Nexenta, to supply the vendor’s portfolio to resellers, systems integrators (SIs), and managed services providers (MSPs) across Australia.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities