Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Software vendor, Altium, has signed a three-year sponsorship of the Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION).
Bluechip Infotech has signed a distribution agreement with Californian software-defined storage (SDS) vendor, Nexenta, to supply the vendor’s portfolio to resellers, systems integrators (SIs), and managed services providers (MSPs) across Australia.
Fujitsu has extended its partnership with Distribution Central (DC) in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) through the addition of its Eternus storage platform to the distributor’s contract.
In an expected move, iCITA’s hybrid enterprise datacentre infrastructure network, Hypernode, has deployed inside Equinix’s Sydney SY2 and SY3 datacentres, and will occupy the Melbourne ME1 International Business Exchange (IBX) once it opens later this year.
Brisbane-based enterprise IT services provider, Data#3, has been elevated to Platinum Reseller status within Veeam’s channel ranks, making it the first partner in Asia-Pacific (APAC) to reach that level.
Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Telstra has revised its supply agreement with Ericsson, adding three years to the existing partnership and including the provision Ciena pack-optical platforms to the former by the latter.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers