Optus Business signed an exclusive partnership with financial services provider Citycom Solutions.
Startups in Australia now have a new way to attract investment. KPMG and Artesian venture partners have announced a new structure of support and capital for burgeoning businesses.
Ingram Micro’s Australian arm has won exclusive distribution rights to Dell’s server, storage and networking portfolio, adding to similar agreements in other geographies.
The capabilities of Telstra’s LTE Advanced Network for Emergency Services (LANES) will be extended through the addition of Motorola Solutions’ dynamic prioritisation, smart public safety applications, interoperability solutions, and public safety-optimised devices.
As part of its global expansion aspirations, Megaport has signed Kiwi telecommunications wholesaler, Vibe Communications, to bridge the connectivity gap for customers operating in both Australia and New Zealand.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Software vendor, Altium, has signed a three-year sponsorship of the Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England (ACTION).
Bluechip Infotech has signed a distribution agreement with Californian software-defined storage (SDS) vendor, Nexenta, to supply the vendor’s portfolio to resellers, systems integrators (SIs), and managed services providers (MSPs) across Australia.
- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities