Security vendor, Check Point Software Technologies, and network security company, FireEye, have partnered in an attempt to share threat intelligence and protect customers from modern advanced attacks.
Business management software vendor, Greentree, has appointed IT consulting company, Ndevr, as its newest channel partner in Australia. As per the agreement, Melbourne-headquartered Ndevr will support Greentree’s range of business software management solutions targeted at mid-tier organisations.
Software, systems and services company, NetApp, has inked a $2 million deal with the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) to provide it with a variety of high performance flash storage solutions.
Marketing technology service provider, Rewardle, has partnered with mobile payments and transactions processing company, Mint Payments (ASX:MNW), to integrate Mint’s mobile payments and processing capability into the Rewardle platform.
Lenovo has partnered with Australian retailer, Officeworks, to bring a range of its computing devices to consumers, micro-businesses, and SMB markets. As per the terms of the deal, selected Lenovo notebooks, tablets, and desktops will be made available at more than 154 Officeworks stores across Australia.
Australian online retail store, Kogan.com, has entered into a direct partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer. As per the agreement, all Australian shoppers on Kogan.com’s site will be able to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points when they shop online.
Australian Cloud, managed services, and software solutions provider, Brennan IT, has entered into a partnership with workflow solutions provider, Nintex. As per the agreement, Brennan IT will further bolster its SharePoint services offerings since it will be providing access to Nintex’s full suite of workflow solutions.
Prophecy (ASX:PRO) subsidiary, Intersect Alliance International, has announced the completion of a global third-party supplier agreement with Dell SecureWorks. As per the terms of the agreement, Dell, through its subsidiaries, will be able to purchase Intersect Alliance’s Snare enterprise software solutions and resell the software to Dell customers globally.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement