In an expected move, iCITA’s hybrid enterprise datacentre infrastructure network, Hypernode, has deployed inside Equinix’s Sydney SY2 and SY3 datacentres, and will occupy the Melbourne ME1 International Business Exchange (IBX) once it opens later this year.
Brisbane-based enterprise IT services provider, Data#3, has been elevated to Platinum Reseller status within Veeam’s channel ranks, making it the first partner in Asia-Pacific (APAC) to reach that level.
Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Telstra has revised its supply agreement with Ericsson, adding three years to the existing partnership and including the provision Ciena pack-optical platforms to the former by the latter.
Schneider Electric has won a contract to build a containerised datacentre for Chinese search engine, Baidu, based on a series of datacentre-in-a-box units.
Sophos has appointed Lan 1 as its second distributor within Australia, a deal the vendor expects to put its products into the hands of a greater range of resellers.
Security and networking vendor, Barracuda Networks, has confirmed it is no longer working with Transition Systems in Australia and Eagle Technology in New Zealand, in turn giving WhiteGold Solutions sole distribution rights across the region from July 1.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester