Synnex Australia has expanded its distribution partnership with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to include the vendor’s Enterprise Group.
Telstra has revised its supply agreement with Ericsson, adding three years to the existing partnership and including the provision Ciena pack-optical platforms to the former by the latter.
Schneider Electric has won a contract to build a containerised datacentre for Chinese search engine, Baidu, based on a series of datacentre-in-a-box units.
Sophos has appointed Lan 1 as its second distributor within Australia, a deal the vendor expects to put its products into the hands of a greater range of resellers.
Security and networking vendor, Barracuda Networks, has confirmed it is no longer working with Transition Systems in Australia and Eagle Technology in New Zealand, in turn giving WhiteGold Solutions sole distribution rights across the region from July 1.
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
ZipTel has secured a supply agreement through which more than 17,000 of its pre-paid AussieSim SIM cards will be distributed by travel agency, Trafalgar Travel, for a 12-month period.
Smart Technologies has extended its agreement with Westcon Group to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), authorising the value-added distributor (VAD) to supply its enterprise collaboration products to its local resellers.
- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- How to understand Twitter's bad new direction
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem