partner in pictures
News about partner
Sydney-headquartered Decimal Software is hunting for large consultancy firms with which to partner as newly-appointed chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Harapin, looks to introduce a channel model.
Nutanix's global sales vice-president, Sudheesh Nair, ended his trip to Australia with a networking evening with the vendor's business partners. In attendance were vendors with complementary product, distributor WhiteGold Solutions, and a range of specialist resellers. The event was hosted at the Argyle in The Rocks, Sydney.
Lenovo hosted its Business Partner Gala Dinner on June 12 to recognise top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ). Ingram Micro Australia took out the Distributor of the Year award, with other winners including Data#3, Blue Connections, Gen-i, Trident, and Core Tech.
Dimension Data has come away from McAfee’s 2013 Channel Partners Awards as both the security vendor’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) ‘Overall Partner of the Year’. McAfee, part of Intel Security, hosted the gala event as part of its partner conference in Bali, Indonesia, from May 28 to 30. The winners of the 25 categories were selected based on performance, results, and partnerships which demonstrated growth. Other A/NZ winners included Manage Protect (SMB Partner of the Year), Loop Technology (Commercial Partner of the year), Content Security (Growth Partner of the Year), and Ingram Micro (Distributor of the Year).
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
Telecommunications provider, Amcom, has signed with Interactive Intelligence (InIn) as a reseller of the software vendor’s Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) IP communications suite.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Westcon New Zealand and Data#3 took top honours at Symantec's 2014 Pacific Partner Awards in Sydney, winning the Distributor of the Year and Symantec Partner of the Year categories, respectively. The firms were selected judged on overall performance in revenue growth, achievement of Symantec specialisation, joint marketing activities, program adoption, technical expertise and customer service excellence. Other winners included Ethan Group, Insight, Intalock, Insentra, and Datacom NZ.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Jul 25
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- Jul 25
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Jul 25
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Jul 25
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added dis...
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events