partner in pictures
News about partner
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Information management software vendor, CommVault, hosted its annual Melbourne Cup networking event on November 6 at the Museum of Contemporary Arts in Sydney's Circular Quay. The event drew more than 200 attendees, including CommVault visiting global COO, Al Bunte.
Digital marketing and media software vendor, Adobe, will sell its EchoSign solution through its Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) channel from October 1, with intent to make it a channel-led business following an initial six month transition period.
Channel marketing and communications software company, TechnoPlanet, is approaching the Australian market with intent to grow resellers’ business by 30 per cent over the next 12 to 24 months, marking anything below as failure, according to company president, Julian Lee.
VARTrends Sydney commences September 9 with the goal of exploring the key trends causing the channel to change the way it does business in the future.
PC vendor, Lenovo, hosted its 2013 Gala Dinner early this week where it awarded key distributor and reseller partners.
In collaboration with VMware, HP, and Dicker Data, IT solutions provider to the education sector, Computelec, has implemented new virtualisation infrastructure technology as part of a pilot-type project for Melbourne’s Mazenod College.
Cloud-oriented partners are growing 2.5 times faster in revenue, and 1.6 times faster in profit, according to Microsoft at its APC event.
Software solutions provider, Cincom Systems, has introduced its Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) system ahead of Microsoft’s annual Australia Partner Conference (APC).
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid DrivesMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- USB wizards offer new Type-C connector to solve plug headache
- Government organisations still open to attack using USB sticks, finds Kaspersky Lab
- NSA collects data from millions of cellphones worldwide
- Two arrested in Germany for hacking computers they used to generate bitcoins
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch