partner in pictures
News about partner
Interviews about partner
The value the channel brings should be in customer service, according to SureBridge IT.
Sitecore held its seventh annual Customer Experience Awards on October 31 with a Halloween theme. The event recognised partners which demonstrated creative use of its capabilities to deliver transformative business results, integration with applications, multi-channel engagement, and overall site visitor experience. CPA Australia was crowned overall winner.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
Identity Solutions has joined Okta as a reseller, becoming the identity and access management vendor’s first Australian channel partner.
Synnex has opened the doors to its $45 million monster logistics centre with the help of visiting company chairman and director, Dr Matthew Miau, and Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull. The fully-automated facility is located in Lidcombe, a Western Sydney suburb which has grown to become a commercial and industrial hub for major IT players. The centre will operate with Synnex three V philosophy - visibility, velocity, value - to bring vendor and reseller partners predictability. Photos inside the facility were not permitted.
Sydney-headquartered Decimal Software is hunting for large consultancy firms with which to partner as newly-appointed chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Harapin, looks to introduce a channel model.
Nutanix's global sales vice-president, Sudheesh Nair, ended his trip to Australia with a networking evening with the vendor's business partners. In attendance were vendors with complementary product, distributor WhiteGold Solutions, and a range of specialist resellers. The event was hosted at the Argyle in The Rocks, Sydney.
Lenovo hosted its Business Partner Gala Dinner on June 12 to recognise top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ). Ingram Micro Australia took out the Distributor of the Year award, with other winners including Data#3, Blue Connections, Gen-i, Trident, and Core Tech.
Features about partner
Channel experts team up to offer their knowledge on generational gaps that cause obstacles in the channel.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Channel and Cloud combine as Kaseya records "significant" growth
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres
- Security snafu as G20 leaders' passport details leaked
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events