partner in pictures
News about partner
Sydney-headquartered Decimal Software is hunting for large consultancy firms with which to partner as newly-appointed chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Harapin, looks to introduce a channel model.
Nutanix's global sales vice-president, Sudheesh Nair, ended his trip to Australia with a networking evening with the vendor's business partners. In attendance were vendors with complementary product, distributor WhiteGold Solutions, and a range of specialist resellers. The event was hosted at the Argyle in The Rocks, Sydney.
Lenovo hosted its Business Partner Gala Dinner on June 12 to recognise top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ). Ingram Micro Australia took out the Distributor of the Year award, with other winners including Data#3, Blue Connections, Gen-i, Trident, and Core Tech.
Dimension Data has come away from McAfee’s 2013 Channel Partners Awards as both the security vendor’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) ‘Overall Partner of the Year’. McAfee, part of Intel Security, hosted the gala event as part of its partner conference in Bali, Indonesia, from May 28 to 30. The winners of the 25 categories were selected based on performance, results, and partnerships which demonstrated growth. Other A/NZ winners included Manage Protect (SMB Partner of the Year), Loop Technology (Commercial Partner of the year), Content Security (Growth Partner of the Year), and Ingram Micro (Distributor of the Year).
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
Telecommunications provider, Amcom, has signed with Interactive Intelligence (InIn) as a reseller of the software vendor’s Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) IP communications suite.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Westcon New Zealand and Data#3 took top honours at Symantec's 2014 Pacific Partner Awards in Sydney, winning the Distributor of the Year and Symantec Partner of the Year categories, respectively. The firms were selected judged on overall performance in revenue growth, achievement of Symantec specialisation, joint marketing activities, program adoption, technical expertise and customer service excellence. Other winners included Ethan Group, Insight, Intalock, Insentra, and Datacom NZ.
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- 'Feeling good is the killer app,' says Jawbone
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz l...
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events