partner in pictures
News about partner
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The A/NZ region is a leading Cloud adopter and has huge implications for Cisco and its partner community, according to Cisco A/NZ managing director, Ken Boal.
Citrix ended its Synergy'13 conference on a high note, with a partner appreciation party that included drinks, food and a performance by popular band, Maroon 5. The band swooned the women (and some of the men) with their top hits, leaving everyone wanting for more by the end of the night. Warning - there may be one too many pictures of frontman, Adam Levine.
Intel worldwide reseller channel organisation general manager and sales and marketing group vice-president, Steve Dallman, has acknowledged the company is "behind and playing catch-up" in the tablet and smartphone space, and said it must crank up its activity across the product segment to become more competitive.
VMware has honoured its top performing partners with accolades at its recent Partner Exchange conference in Sydney.
VMware Partner Exchange 2013: Virtualisation is the underpinning element for change, says Eschenbach
Virtualisation is the underlying technology that is bringing about change in the industry, according to VMware president and chief operating officer, Carl Eschenbach.
Network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions vendor, QNAP (Quality Network Appliance Provider), has named Dicker Data as its fourth official Australian distributor.
Digital signage and appliance computing manufacturer, Aopen, has entered a new agreement to market and support Blocks Global’s white label eCommerce and mCommerce platform through its own OpenService initiative.
Enterprise collaboration applications developer, Workshare, has attained Gold Application Development competency from Microsoft, putting it in the top one per cent of the vendor’s partner ecosystem.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide