partner in pictures
News about partner
Features about partner
Identity Solutions has joined Okta as a reseller, becoming the identity and access management vendor’s first Australian channel partner.
Synnex has opened the doors to its $45 million monster logistics centre with the help of visiting company chairman and director, Dr Matthew Miau, and Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull. The fully-automated facility is located in Lidcombe, a Western Sydney suburb which has grown to become a commercial and industrial hub for major IT players. The centre will operate with Synnex three V philosophy - visibility, velocity, value - to bring vendor and reseller partners predictability. Photos inside the facility were not permitted.
Sydney-headquartered Decimal Software is hunting for large consultancy firms with which to partner as newly-appointed chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Harapin, looks to introduce a channel model.
Nutanix's global sales vice-president, Sudheesh Nair, ended his trip to Australia with a networking evening with the vendor's business partners. In attendance were vendors with complementary product, distributor WhiteGold Solutions, and a range of specialist resellers. The event was hosted at the Argyle in The Rocks, Sydney.
Lenovo hosted its Business Partner Gala Dinner on June 12 to recognise top performing partners across Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ). Ingram Micro Australia took out the Distributor of the Year award, with other winners including Data#3, Blue Connections, Gen-i, Trident, and Core Tech.
Dimension Data has come away from McAfee’s 2013 Channel Partners Awards as both the security vendor’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) ‘Overall Partner of the Year’. McAfee, part of Intel Security, hosted the gala event as part of its partner conference in Bali, Indonesia, from May 28 to 30. The winners of the 25 categories were selected based on performance, results, and partnerships which demonstrated growth. Other A/NZ winners included Manage Protect (SMB Partner of the Year), Loop Technology (Commercial Partner of the year), Content Security (Growth Partner of the Year), and Ingram Micro (Distributor of the Year).
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
Telecommunications provider, Amcom, has signed with Interactive Intelligence (InIn) as a reseller of the software vendor’s Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) IP communications suite.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Fujitsu opens new Oceania headquarters in Sydney
- NEC awarded $69.8m SA Government contract
- Imperva partners with Cloudera on Big Data security
- Invigor lands NSW EPA project
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events