Telco provider, Optus, announced strong market performance and high hopes for the NBN during the recent SingTel Investor Day in Sydney held by its parent company, SingTel.
NBN Co has officially announced Optus and Ipstar as interim satellite service providers in regional Australia as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout.
Optus will add a new satellite, Optus 10, to it’s A/NZ fleet making it the largest in the company’s and Australia’s history.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Aurora hackers said to have accessed law enforcement targets
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- Coping with brand management: Diageo’s story
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy