The Linux Foundation announced Monday that three companies have joined the organization -- mobile hardware maker Hisense, application and network acceleration provider Solarflare, and server manufacturer Thomas-Krenn.
HP, NetApp, and an array of cloud startups roll out new cloud offerings built around OpenStack Grizzly
The company is expanding its participation in open source endeavors, no longer believes Linux is a 'cancer'
InfoWorld's 2013 Technology of the Year Award winners stretch from devices and desktops to data centers and beyond
Everyone is a trend watcher. But at a certain point, to determine which trends will actually weave their way into the fabric of business computing, you need to first take a hard look at the technologies that gave life to the latest buzz phrases.
The appeal of free and open source software is undeniable - after all, who doesn't want to take advantage of OPM (other people's money) to develop a finished software product or platform that would otherwise require long lead times, dedicated programming resources and significant cost?
With a 3D printer that costs less than $3,000, you can start your own mini manufacturing operation -- and use open source software to create surprisingly complex designs
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia