The financial services industry has fallen behind other sectors in online transactions as a result of a lack of IT investment.
The government has connected 5400 homes and businesses in the Western Sydney suburbs of Richmond, Windsor, South Windsor, and Bligh Park, to the NBN.
Peak business body for the Australian services industry, the Australian Services Roundtable (ASR) will receive $500,000 in Federal Government funding to develop a digital business kit to help the sector get online and use the NBN to drive productivity.
Some Australian IT businesses are urging Microsoft to reverse its decision to retire the popular TechNet Program, which is widely used to get in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft products.
Google has announced Australia’s most Web-savvy towns for 2013 and if your guesses comprise Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane, you’re in for a surprise.
ASX-listed retailer, JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH), has announced a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $116.4 million for its end-of-year financial results, which ended June 30.
The Victorian State Government is going digital with its eServices Register, built in partnership with SAP company and Cloud-based business commerce company, Ariba.
Restaurant and cafe operators will soon have access to tailored advice on how to improve and build their businesses by using the NBN.
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Facebook's new ad sales plan raises hackles in Germany