The government has connected 5400 homes and businesses in the Western Sydney suburbs of Richmond, Windsor, South Windsor, and Bligh Park, to the NBN.
Peak business body for the Australian services industry, the Australian Services Roundtable (ASR) will receive $500,000 in Federal Government funding to develop a digital business kit to help the sector get online and use the NBN to drive productivity.
Some Australian IT businesses are urging Microsoft to reverse its decision to retire the popular TechNet Program, which is widely used to get in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft products.
Google has announced Australia’s most Web-savvy towns for 2013 and if your guesses comprise Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane, you’re in for a surprise.
ASX-listed retailer, JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH), has announced a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $116.4 million for its end-of-year financial results, which ended June 30.
The Victorian State Government is going digital with its eServices Register, built in partnership with SAP company and Cloud-based business commerce company, Ariba.
Restaurant and cafe operators will soon have access to tailored advice on how to improve and build their businesses by using the NBN.
Significant gaps will open up between major Australian enterprises that actively transform their operations for the coming digital economy and those that stick to business as usual, according to IBM.
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices