The government has connected 5400 homes and businesses in the Western Sydney suburbs of Richmond, Windsor, South Windsor, and Bligh Park, to the NBN.
Peak business body for the Australian services industry, the Australian Services Roundtable (ASR) will receive $500,000 in Federal Government funding to develop a digital business kit to help the sector get online and use the NBN to drive productivity.
Some Australian IT businesses are urging Microsoft to reverse its decision to retire the popular TechNet Program, which is widely used to get in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft products.
Google has announced Australia’s most Web-savvy towns for 2013 and if your guesses comprise Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane, you’re in for a surprise.
ASX-listed retailer, JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH), has announced a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $116.4 million for its end-of-year financial results, which ended June 30.
The Victorian State Government is going digital with its eServices Register, built in partnership with SAP company and Cloud-based business commerce company, Ariba.
Restaurant and cafe operators will soon have access to tailored advice on how to improve and build their businesses by using the NBN.
Significant gaps will open up between major Australian enterprises that actively transform their operations for the coming digital economy and those that stick to business as usual, according to IBM.
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile