E-tailers are set for a bumper Christmas as fresh data reveals Australians will spend more than $1.5 billion online this holiday season.
The financial services industry has fallen behind other sectors in online transactions as a result of a lack of IT investment.
The government has connected 5400 homes and businesses in the Western Sydney suburbs of Richmond, Windsor, South Windsor, and Bligh Park, to the NBN.
Peak business body for the Australian services industry, the Australian Services Roundtable (ASR) will receive $500,000 in Federal Government funding to develop a digital business kit to help the sector get online and use the NBN to drive productivity.
Some Australian IT businesses are urging Microsoft to reverse its decision to retire the popular TechNet Program, which is widely used to get in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft products.
Google has announced Australia’s most Web-savvy towns for 2013 and if your guesses comprise Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane, you’re in for a surprise.
ASX-listed retailer, JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH), has announced a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $116.4 million for its end-of-year financial results, which ended June 30.
The Victorian State Government is going digital with its eServices Register, built in partnership with SAP company and Cloud-based business commerce company, Ariba.
- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
- Google looks for partners as it unveils autonomous car prototype
- Apple reopens Russian online store after boosting iPhone 6 price by 35%
- Google wants to turn browser signals of Web encryption upside down
- Decisions, decisions: Choices abound as data center architecture options expand
- Texas Instruments builds an alternative energy for the Internet of Things
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation