oki in pictures
News about oki
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features company awards and overseas partner conferences amongst other events. Are you pictured in the last channel round-up for the year?
The retailer will use this partnership to launch its newly created managed print services (MPS) divisio
Distributor, Bluechip Infotech is stepping up its efforts in the print market through a new vendor relationship with print vendor, Oki.
Print vendor, Oki, has appointed Learning with Technologies (LWT) as their platinum business partner for entry into the education market.
Some of the effected vendors include Sony, Toshiba, Canon and Panasonic
Print vendor, Oki, has hired Greg Mikaelian as its new national sales manager.
As the Queensland recovery effort begins to take shape, the IT industry is gearing up to show its support for the flood victims.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities