Printer manufacturer, Oki Data, has been selected to deploy its B431dn networked mono printers at 120 Sanity Entertainment retail locations in Australia.
Businesses in the Australian market look for quality instead of cheap printing, according to Oki Data Australia managing director, Dennie Kawahara.
Printer manufacturer, Oki Data, has appointed Antonio Leone to the position of Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) marketing manager.
The Great Tohoku earthquake from earlier this year wreaked havoc on many Japanese business’ operations across the world. In this special news focus, ARN reports on how these companies managed the disaster, and lessons learned on keeping supply chains and communications open throughout.
Hires Wayne Faulkhead as its new distribution business manager
Oki Data printing global president, Harushige Sugimoto, was recently in Australia to announce its acquisition of local distribution partner, IPL, and launch the vendor’s new printer range. He caught up with NADIA CAMERON to discuss the printing and imaging market and its strategy for 2010.
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Obsession with digital in marketing inhibits innovation, says SapientNitro