Printer manufacturer, Oki Data, has been selected to deploy its B431dn networked mono printers at 120 Sanity Entertainment retail locations in Australia.
Businesses in the Australian market look for quality instead of cheap printing, according to Oki Data Australia managing director, Dennie Kawahara.
Printer manufacturer, Oki Data, has appointed Antonio Leone to the position of Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) marketing manager.
The Great Tohoku earthquake from earlier this year wreaked havoc on many Japanese business’ operations across the world. In this special news focus, ARN reports on how these companies managed the disaster, and lessons learned on keeping supply chains and communications open throughout.
Hires Wayne Faulkhead as its new distribution business manager
Oki Data printing global president, Harushige Sugimoto, was recently in Australia to announce its acquisition of local distribution partner, IPL, and launch the vendor’s new printer range. He caught up with NADIA CAMERON to discuss the printing and imaging market and its strategy for 2010.
Sign up now »
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid Drives
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices