Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Vendors must make sure not to intrude on channel partners’ integration and advisory roles, and allow them to operate on and with complexity, F5 Networks]worldwide partner organisation and security sales senior vice-president, Dean Darwin, said at the vendor's annual Agility Forum.
Anittel has come out on top of the Deloitte Technology fast 50 with a compound growth rate over three years of 1022.22 per cent.
IT distributor, Observatory Crest, has signed a distribution agreement with security vendor, Palo Alto Networks.
IT distributor, Observatory Crest, has signed on to distribute MobileIron’s mobile device management (MDM) and security offerings in Australia and New Zealand.
F5 Networks’ new distribution deal with Westcon Group has been met with a vociferous response by the networking vendor’s long-time partner, Firewall Systems.
Unmapped territories were being charted as the channel struck out in new directions for potential growth this week. So grab your malaria tablets and water bottle as Fight Back takes you into new ICT frontiers.
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes