Observatory Crest in pictures
News about Observatory Crest
Arrow, who recently bought local Australian distributor Observatory Crest, held their Christmas partner drinks at the Firehouse in North Sydney.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
Computer security distributor, Arrow Electronics, has acquired Sydney headquartered distributor Observatory Crest.
Just as the antivirus market played out where the solution can be found everywhere, FireEye wants to do the same with virtualisation.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- More News
- 23 Feb
- Live Streaming Technology
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2015
- 27 May
- World Business Forum Sydney
- View all events