Observatory Crest in pictures
News about Observatory Crest
Arrow, who recently bought local Australian distributor Observatory Crest, held their Christmas partner drinks at the Firehouse in North Sydney.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
Computer security distributor, Arrow Electronics, has acquired Sydney headquartered distributor Observatory Crest.
Just as the antivirus market played out where the solution can be found everywhere, FireEye wants to do the same with virtualisation.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
- Xcellerate IT streamlines accounts platform for Chemist Warehouse
- Invigor joins Cisco Solution Partner Network
- WalkMe wins big at CeBIT
- Sony's Xperia C4 ups the selfie ante, launching in Australia
- More News
- 12 May
- D-Link SWITCHING Training and Certification
- 12 May
- SplunkLive! Melbourne
- 14 May
- SplunkLive! Sydney
- 14 May
- IM Experience
- View all events