Observatory Crest in pictures
News about Observatory Crest
Arrow, who recently bought local Australian distributor Observatory Crest, held their Christmas partner drinks at the Firehouse in North Sydney.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Avnet Technology Solutions has signed a master distribution agreement with Californian flash vendor, Tintri.
Computer security distributor, Arrow Electronics, has acquired Sydney headquartered distributor Observatory Crest.
Just as the antivirus market played out where the solution can be found everywhere, FireEye wants to do the same with virtualisation.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- Printer shipments slide despite “strong start” to 2015
- Optus Vision 2015: Patairidis - from telco to ICT company
- Bain Capital finalises Blue Coat acquisition
- Hunting crooks on a digital playground
- More News
- 28 May
- D-LINK TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR (Far North QLD)
- 28 May
- SplunkLive! Canberra
- 28 May
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- View all events