Just as the antivirus market played out where the solution can be found everywhere, FireEye wants to do the same with virtualisation.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Harbour IT has become the first Gold partner for US-based start-up flash storage vendor, Pure Storage.
Observatory Crest has been picked by Pure Storage to be the distributor for A/NZ.
Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- CISOs Can Combat APTs with a Bit of Preparation
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs
- Apple updates OS X Yosemite public beta
- FDA approves tech that turns smartphone into stroke warning system
- Sprint drops second shoe: $60 unlimited voice, text, data plan
- Opera Mini becomes default browser for Microsoft's fading feature phones
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets