Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Harbour IT has become the first Gold partner for US-based start-up flash storage vendor, Pure Storage.
Observatory Crest has been picked by Pure Storage to be the distributor for A/NZ.
Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Vendors must make sure not to intrude on channel partners’ integration and advisory roles, and allow them to operate on and with complexity, F5 Networks]worldwide partner organisation and security sales senior vice-president, Dean Darwin, said at the vendor's annual Agility Forum.
- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- Report: Personalised marketing hampered by knowledge gap and privacy fears