Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Harbour IT has become the first Gold partner for US-based start-up flash storage vendor, Pure Storage.
Observatory Crest has been picked by Pure Storage to be the distributor for A/NZ.
Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Vendors must make sure not to intrude on channel partners’ integration and advisory roles, and allow them to operate on and with complexity, F5 Networks]worldwide partner organisation and security sales senior vice-president, Dean Darwin, said at the vendor's annual Agility Forum.
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Ericsson's to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip