Just as the antivirus market played out where the solution can be found everywhere, FireEye wants to do the same with virtualisation.
Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Flash storage vendor Pure Storage has signed Southern Cross Computer Systems and Oriel Technologies to resell its new entry level and high capacity flash arrays.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Harbour IT has become the first Gold partner for US-based start-up flash storage vendor, Pure Storage.
Observatory Crest has been picked by Pure Storage to be the distributor for A/NZ.
Network security policy management vendor, AlgoSec, has inked a new distribution deal with Observatory Crest, and is expanding its Australian presence.
Security policy management solutions provider, AlgoSec, has signed Observatory Crest as the sole distributor of its network Security Management Suite in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity