Speaking at Fujitsu’s World Tour, in Sydney’s Sheraton on the Park, NSW minister for finance and services, Dominic Perrottet, laid out his vision for the state’s service delivery.
The NSW government has launched the Open Data Dashboard to better help the community engage with its data.
The NSW government has launched a new government agency procurement policy which could benefit ICT SMEs.
The NSW Government has launched a bidding initiative to encourage greater collaboration through the ICT procurement process.
Blackberry Australia is pinning its hopes on a pivot to enterprise mobility, security and the Internet of Things in a bid to save the company after a dramatic fall from grace.
The NSW government has moved to the second phase of creating a new delivery model for back office support in various government agencies, which are now provided by ServiceFirst.
ICT leaders from industry and government have met in Sydney in a bid to deliver a private government Cloud through the Government's new datacentres in Silverwater and Unanderra.
The NSW Department of Finance and Services has opened registrations for the shared services community to assist it in the delivery of government back-office services currently provided by ServiceFirst.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites