The New South Wales Government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress shared services for NSW Government agencies.
UTS is aiming to position itself as the centre for technological innovation and collaboration in the country. The university is launching Intersection: Sydney’s digital and creative hub on Thursday 20 November.
Ridesharing app, Uber, has gone on the offensive in a letter to the transport ministers of Australia ahead of a meeting of the respective leaders.
IT services provider, Klikon Solutions, is reshaping its ac3 business to become a multi-sourcing services integrator.
Sydney's digital entrepreneurs will now be able captalise on the emerald city's sparkle after the introduction of .sydney web addresses.
Kaseya channel partners could be set to reap the benefits of NSW Government contracts after the Cloud IT management company was named as an accredited supplier.
Oracle, NTT Communications and dataweave have formed an 'Idenity Hub Consortium' to provide the NSW Government with a solution to manage user identities across the state's enterprise resources.
The second stage of the NSW Government’s Silverwater datacentre has been launched.
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
- Mandarin Oriental removes malware after payment card breach
- Lawmakers target data brokers in privacy bill
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu