The Victorian Government has supported a bid for funding under the Federal Government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot Programme.
The NSW government has issued a statement which has outlined its commitment to upgrading some of the payment technologies it utillises. It will be investing in new technologies that will support contemporary payment methods such as PayPal and emerging solutions such as Apple Pay.
The New South Wales Government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress shared services for NSW Government agencies.
UTS is aiming to position itself as the centre for technological innovation and collaboration in the country. The university is launching Intersection: Sydney’s digital and creative hub on Thursday 20 November.
Ridesharing app, Uber, has gone on the offensive in a letter to the transport ministers of Australia ahead of a meeting of the respective leaders.
IT services provider, Klikon Solutions, is reshaping its ac3 business to become a multi-sourcing services integrator.
Sydney's digital entrepreneurs will now be able captalise on the emerald city's sparkle after the introduction of .sydney web addresses.
Kaseya channel partners could be set to reap the benefits of NSW Government contracts after the Cloud IT management company was named as an accredited supplier.
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs