The Victorian Government has supported a bid for funding under the Federal Government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot Programme.
The NSW government has issued a statement which has outlined its commitment to upgrading some of the payment technologies it utillises. It will be investing in new technologies that will support contemporary payment methods such as PayPal and emerging solutions such as Apple Pay.
The New South Wales Government has established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Infosys and Unisys to progress shared services for NSW Government agencies.
UTS is aiming to position itself as the centre for technological innovation and collaboration in the country. The university is launching Intersection: Sydney’s digital and creative hub on Thursday 20 November.
Ridesharing app, Uber, has gone on the offensive in a letter to the transport ministers of Australia ahead of a meeting of the respective leaders.
IT services provider, Klikon Solutions, is reshaping its ac3 business to become a multi-sourcing services integrator.
Sydney's digital entrepreneurs will now be able captalise on the emerald city's sparkle after the introduction of .sydney web addresses.
Kaseya channel partners could be set to reap the benefits of NSW Government contracts after the Cloud IT management company was named as an accredited supplier.
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino warns of possible payment card hack
- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups