Sydney's digital entrepreneurs will now be able captalise on the emerald city's sparkle after the introduction of .sydney web addresses.
Kaseya channel partners could be set to reap the benefits of NSW Government contracts after the Cloud IT management company was named as an accredited supplier.
Oracle, NTT Communications and dataweave have formed an 'Idenity Hub Consortium' to provide the NSW Government with a solution to manage user identities across the state's enterprise resources.
The second stage of the NSW Government’s Silverwater datacentre has been launched.
The New South Wales government is seeking contributions from the ICT industry and wider community on the annual update of the state’s ICT strategy for 2014-15.
The NSW government has appointed CA Technologies as a government agency supplier under the NSW Pre Qualification Scheme – ICT Services.
Speaking at Fujitsu’s World Tour, in Sydney’s Sheraton on the Park, NSW minister for finance and services, Dominic Perrottet, laid out his vision for the state’s service delivery.
The NSW government has launched the Open Data Dashboard to better help the community engage with its data.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers