The NSW Government has released its first Open Data Policy that aims to improve the way government agencies interact with customers.
Ricoh IT Services has become a registered supplier within the NSW Government ICT services scheme.
NSW government agencies will now be required to evaluate Cloud-based services when undertaking new procurements under the state’s first Cloud services policy.
Datacentre specialist and subsidiary of Nextgen Group, Metronode, has launched the first of two NSW Government next-generation datacentres for use as part of its datacentre reform project.
The NSW Government has revealed a new $93 million ICT hardware agreement to offer better services and facilities for agencies and the public.
The NSW Parliament yesterday passed a Small Business Commissioner Bill 2013 which promises stronger support and a more level playing field for small businesses by offering an independent statutory officer who can investigate allegations of unfair treatment and contract terms.
The NSW Government is encouraging the ICT industry to have a say on its plan to deliver better services through ICT usage and procurement.
Australian ICT consulting and solutions provider, Tecala Group, has been approved by the NSW Government for inclusion in the Registered Supplier List of the NSW Government IT Services Scheme.
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest