The rise in service orientated purchasing and a move towards hosted offerings will be the major trends that drive the unified communications (UC) industry this year, according to newly appointed head of services at NSC Group, Col Rennie.
Disappointing sales and conflicting business models between the vendor and reseller has led NSC to can its Sun Microsystem’s business unit, according to the integrator's chief.
Resellers are divided on the impact of plans to extend Australia’s Do Not Call Register (DNCR) to include business and government telephone numbers.
Communications integrator, NSC, has teamed up with speech applications vendor, Inference Communications.
Avaya integrator, NSC, has become a Nortel Gold vendor partner as part of efforts to take a multi-vendor approach.
Avaya integrator, NSC, has further extended its SME customer portfolio through a contact centre tender win with student recruitment provider, Hobsons.
NSC has begun its IP telephony system rollout at Sydney’s Macquarie University.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers