Telco giant Telstra has acquired unified communications integrator, NSC Group, for an undisclosed sum.
Many Australian companies continue to underutilise Cloud computing and unified communication (UC) technologies, according to NSC Group executive chairman and founder, Craig Neil.
The national broadband argument and what's on offer has come a long way since Kevin Rudd first put it on the political stage in 2007. At that time, the government promised to spend $4.7 billion on a network that would deliver and guarantee just 12Mbps.
NSC Group head of services, Col Rennie, has been in the newly-created position for a little over three weeks now. ARN caught up with him to discuss about his plans for the communications integrator and the trends affecting the service business.
The heightened pressure on IT budgets within the public service sector is set to have a profound effect on the way government departments and local councils communicate with constituents in 2013, according to NSC Group managing director, Trevor Boal.
The growth in mobility and smartphone usage will have a profound impact on legal, accounting, and other professional service firms in 2013 according to NSC Group founder and executive chairman, Craig Neil.
Solutions integration company, NSC Group, has made three senior appointments to grow and enhance its client offering through customer-orientated solutions.
Integrator, NSC Group, has launched its Breeze outsourcing model that is designed to provide IP telephony and Unified Communication (UC) in a single, convenient, fully-managed package.
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Perspective: The fate of Nokia's Android phone depends on Microsoft
- Dell establishes $300 million venture fund to invest in emerging tech
- Avon halts work on global SAP implementation
- New Instagram feature allows users to share photos, videos with specific people
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report