Telco giant Telstra has acquired unified communications integrator, NSC Group, for an undisclosed sum.
Many Australian companies continue to underutilise Cloud computing and unified communication (UC) technologies, according to NSC Group executive chairman and founder, Craig Neil.
The national broadband argument and what's on offer has come a long way since Kevin Rudd first put it on the political stage in 2007. At that time, the government promised to spend $4.7 billion on a network that would deliver and guarantee just 12Mbps.
NSC Group head of services, Col Rennie, has been in the newly-created position for a little over three weeks now. ARN caught up with him to discuss about his plans for the communications integrator and the trends affecting the service business.
The heightened pressure on IT budgets within the public service sector is set to have a profound effect on the way government departments and local councils communicate with constituents in 2013, according to NSC Group managing director, Trevor Boal.
The growth in mobility and smartphone usage will have a profound impact on legal, accounting, and other professional service firms in 2013 according to NSC Group founder and executive chairman, Craig Neil.
Solutions integration company, NSC Group, has made three senior appointments to grow and enhance its client offering through customer-orientated solutions.
Integrator, NSC Group, has launched its Breeze outsourcing model that is designed to provide IP telephony and Unified Communication (UC) in a single, convenient, fully-managed package.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads