The Federal Government has added Cloud computing company, Ninefold, to its ‘Datacentre-as-a-Service Multi-User List’ (DCaaS MUL) as a certified supplier of Cloud and Cloud-like services to Government.
Sydney-based public Cloud computing company, Ninefold, has opened its first North American Availability Zone with the launch of operations in San Jose, California.
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
NEWS FOCUS: Ninefold, Logitech and UKTI
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
Local cloud computing storage company and Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold, has launched a new level of pricing transparency and a new service offering.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration