The Federal Government has added Cloud computing company, Ninefold, to its ‘Datacentre-as-a-Service Multi-User List’ (DCaaS MUL) as a certified supplier of Cloud and Cloud-like services to Government.
Sydney-based public Cloud computing company, Ninefold, has opened its first North American Availability Zone with the launch of operations in San Jose, California.
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
NEWS FOCUS: Ninefold, Logitech and UKTI
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
Local cloud computing storage company and Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold, has launched a new level of pricing transparency and a new service offering.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Loughborough University deploys new network security to enable greater data throughput
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- IE zero-day flaw shows kinks in Microsoft patching
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner