The Federal Government has added Cloud computing company, Ninefold, to its ‘Datacentre-as-a-Service Multi-User List’ (DCaaS MUL) as a certified supplier of Cloud and Cloud-like services to Government.
Sydney-based public Cloud computing company, Ninefold, has opened its first North American Availability Zone with the launch of operations in San Jose, California.
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
NEWS FOCUS: Ninefold, Logitech and UKTI
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
Local cloud computing storage company and Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold, has launched a new level of pricing transparency and a new service offering.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution