The Federal Government has added Cloud computing company, Ninefold, to its ‘Datacentre-as-a-Service Multi-User List’ (DCaaS MUL) as a certified supplier of Cloud and Cloud-like services to Government.
Sydney-based public Cloud computing company, Ninefold, has opened its first North American Availability Zone with the launch of operations in San Jose, California.
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
NEWS FOCUS: Ninefold, Logitech and UKTI
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
Local cloud computing storage company and Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold, has launched a new level of pricing transparency and a new service offering.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world