The Federal Government has added Cloud computing company, Ninefold, to its ‘Datacentre-as-a-Service Multi-User List’ (DCaaS MUL) as a certified supplier of Cloud and Cloud-like services to Government.
Sydney-based public Cloud computing company, Ninefold, has opened its first North American Availability Zone with the launch of operations in San Jose, California.
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
NEWS ROUND-UP: Ninefold, TechnologyOne, Aegis, Acer and stratsec
NEWS FOCUS: Ninefold, Logitech and UKTI
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
Local cloud computing storage company and Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold, has launched a new level of pricing transparency and a new service offering.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers