nicta in pictures
News about nicta
Interviews about nicta
The Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) world congress will kick off in the United States in September and NICTA will showcase its research into how its making transport networks safer, more efficient and sustainable.
Australian independent software vendors are emerging as a major chunk of Australian IT exports on the back of easy to deploy Cloud services which allow massive scale with little investment.
Australian IT research body NICTA will bring together the world's leading computer scientists to develop multi-fuel electricity generation systems with Los Alamos Laboratory.
National ICT Australia has appointed ICT veteran Russell Yardley to its board after the retirement of former Victorian MP Theo Theophanous.
Telstra is pursuing collaborative projects with a number of research institutes through which it aims to create solutions for network, security, and privacy.
Small and medium-sized business is the big winner in the 2014 Federal Budget delivered by the treasurer, Joe Hockey.
NICTA's Dr Rami Mukhtar says much of the problem with Big Data analytics is to do with human input, not only are we bending output to suit our agenda - we may not be even asking the right questions in the first place.
Networking vendor, Cisco, has shown its support to Females in IT and Telecommunications (FITT) by becoming a Gold Corporate Partner on the not-for-profit network’s 25th anniversary.
Features about nicta
NICTA CEO, David Skellern, who has been in his post since 2007 and has 20 years in the ICT sector, was one of several keynote speakers discussing strategies for Australia’s National Broadband Network (NBN) at the recent CeBIT show. He sat down with ARN to discuss the viability of the largest ICT infrastructure project in Australia’s history, as well as Internet filtering and why our industry needs more unity. Skellern will be retiring next year to head over to the UK.
The Digital Economy Strategy, recently announced at ceBIT Australia 2011, has been warmly received by the industry. But analysts are less certain of the strategy.
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- More News
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- View all events