NextDC in pictures
News about NextDC
Cloud is driving and insatiable demand for datacentres and large overseas vendors such as IBM, AWS, Rackspace and Digital Realty are looking to cash in on one of the world’s fastest followers – Australia - in terms of adoption.
NextDC incurred a $22.9 million net loss after tax in the 12 months to June 30, but claims its financial and operational investments during fiscal 2014 serve as an inflection point for growth in 2015.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
NEXTDC has introduced its new partner program, bringing with it three unique partner tiers.
Far from a soft launch, Huawei used its inaugural ICT Roadshow to launch not only its new distie, DNA Connect, but a new Channel business strategy, new products and new goals for 2014. The event was held at Sydney's Randwick Racecourse, and saw more than 800 attendees across two days treated to workshops, keynote speeches from industry experts and even some comedic relief from the ABC's host of the new inventors, James O'Loghlin.
NextDC (ASX:NXT) has raised double its minimum target of $30 million in its recently completed five-year senior unsecured notes offerings.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
NextDC has done a board reshuffle, which sees Doug Flynn take over as chairman to oversee the company's next phase of growth and enable its strategic plan.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Xero: Larking about, Kiwi style...
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events