NextDC in pictures
News about NextDC
NextDC incurred a $22.9 million net loss after tax in the 12 months to June 30, but claims its financial and operational investments during fiscal 2014 serve as an inflection point for growth in 2015.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
NEXTDC has introduced its new partner program, bringing with it three unique partner tiers.
Far from a soft launch, Huawei used its inaugural ICT Roadshow to launch not only its new distie, DNA Connect, but a new Channel business strategy, new products and new goals for 2014. The event was held at Sydney's Randwick Racecourse, and saw more than 800 attendees across two days treated to workshops, keynote speeches from industry experts and even some comedic relief from the ABC's host of the new inventors, James O'Loghlin.
NextDC (ASX:NXT) has raised double its minimum target of $30 million in its recently completed five-year senior unsecured notes offerings.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
NextDC has done a board reshuffle, which sees Doug Flynn take over as chairman to oversee the company's next phase of growth and enable its strategic plan.
Mobile payment solution company, Mint Wireless, has appointed a new chief executive and chairman.
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Netapp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Up to a month wait for Apple's iPhone 6
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- More News
- 16 Sep
- ChannelAdvisor Insite - Sydney 2014
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- 16 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Sydney
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- View all events