NextDC in pictures
News about NextDC
NextDC incurred a $22.9 million net loss after tax in the 12 months to June 30, but claims its financial and operational investments during fiscal 2014 serve as an inflection point for growth in 2015.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
NEXTDC has introduced its new partner program, bringing with it three unique partner tiers.
Far from a soft launch, Huawei used its inaugural ICT Roadshow to launch not only its new distie, DNA Connect, but a new Channel business strategy, new products and new goals for 2014. The event was held at Sydney's Randwick Racecourse, and saw more than 800 attendees across two days treated to workshops, keynote speeches from industry experts and even some comedic relief from the ABC's host of the new inventors, James O'Loghlin.
NextDC (ASX:NXT) has raised double its minimum target of $30 million in its recently completed five-year senior unsecured notes offerings.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
NextDC has done a board reshuffle, which sees Doug Flynn take over as chairman to oversee the company's next phase of growth and enable its strategic plan.
Mobile payment solution company, Mint Wireless, has appointed a new chief executive and chairman.
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list
- PS&C acquires Pure Hacking for $8.3 million
- Melbourne IT profit takes a tumble
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Resilience that saved QF32 will help IT companies survive,...
- SME business sentiment falls
- More News
- 28 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Canberra
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- View all events