NextDC in pictures
News about NextDC
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Datacentre operator, NextDC, experienced a $7.3m loss in the first half of fiscal 2014, down from a $4.7m profit in the previous corresponding period.
Datacentre provider, NextDC, has opened the doors to its 9600sqm Perth-based P1 datacentre located in Malaga.
Australia’s largest datacentre operator NextDC is eyeing expansion into Asia as its vision of a neutral national datacentre network nears reality.
Datacentre-as-a-service (DCaaS) provider, NextDC, has signed an agreement with Telstra that enables the telecommunication provider’s enterprise, government, and business customers access to its datacentre across Australia.
NEC Australia and datacentre provider NEXTDC have inked a national deal to deliver secure enterprise Cloud services to NEC’s Australian customers.
Australian cloud provider, CloudCentral, has beefed up its datacentre presence through partnering with NextDC and expanding its Equinix relationship.
NEXTDC's Melbourne datacentre 'M1' has been granted the Uptime Institute's Tier III certification for design and maintainability.
The Sydney leg of VMware's vForum took place on October 21 and 22 at the Darling Harbour Convention Centre. It hosted an array of vendors and solutions specialists which both demonstrated their products' capabilities, and guided attendees through real-life applications.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Forrester Consulting has performed a total economic impact (TEI ) analysis, commissioned by Google, for organizations considering switching to Google Apps from a traditional, on-premise environment for messaging and collaboration. In a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact of Google Apps,” the research and advisory firm shows that Google Apps reduces IT costs while offering even greater gains in employee productivity.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events