NextDC in pictures
News about NextDC
NextDC incurred a $22.9 million net loss after tax in the 12 months to June 30, but claims its financial and operational investments during fiscal 2014 serve as an inflection point for growth in 2015.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
NEXTDC has introduced its new partner program, bringing with it three unique partner tiers.
Far from a soft launch, Huawei used its inaugural ICT Roadshow to launch not only its new distie, DNA Connect, but a new Channel business strategy, new products and new goals for 2014. The event was held at Sydney's Randwick Racecourse, and saw more than 800 attendees across two days treated to workshops, keynote speeches from industry experts and even some comedic relief from the ABC's host of the new inventors, James O'Loghlin.
NextDC (ASX:NXT) has raised double its minimum target of $30 million in its recently completed five-year senior unsecured notes offerings.
NextDC aims to raise a minimum $A30 million in the coming week to extend its datacentre capacity in existing colocations and fund corporate operations via a five-year senior unsecured notes offering.
NextDC has done a board reshuffle, which sees Doug Flynn take over as chairman to oversee the company's next phase of growth and enable its strategic plan.
Mobile payment solution company, Mint Wireless, has appointed a new chief executive and chairman.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Australians are aware, educated about Big Data: MapR
- Synnex named Apple’s third iPad distributor
- Oakton: Most organisations have dug themselves an ERP hole, according to survey
- Datacom Australia takes a hit, while group profits and revenue grow
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- View all events