newlease in pictures
News about newlease
Interviews about newlease
ARN's latest Breakfast Briefing focused on Cloud Services and was sponsored by NewLease. Attendees were treated to a tasty breakfast ensemble at Sydney's Ivy Sunroom. The event highlighted some tips and key steps to help customers plan for their individual Cloud futures, which Cloud infrastructure and software licensing models work best, and what steps are needed to ensure a smooth transition. Guest speakers included ARN Senior Editor Allan Swann, Tim Sheedy, Forrester's Principal Analyst serving CIOs, Stephen Parker, NewLease's Head of Cloud Strategy, Joel Camissar, McAfee's Director/Service Provider, MSP and Cloud, Asia Pacific, and Michael Diaz, Veeam's ANZ Hosting and Cloud Provider Manager. Photos by Ian Sharp.
The funeral service for NewLease co-founder, Doug Tutus, will be held on Friday, March 7, at 10.30am at St Johns Uniting Church, the corner of Mt Alexander Rd and Buckley St, Essendon, Victoria.
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Don't Call Me Reseller: How the changing role of the partner affects distribution
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Distribution Central, Express Data, Newlease, Westcon Group and WhiteGold Solutions at The Drawing Room in Sydney's Langham Hotel. Transformative technologies and the advent of XaaS (anything-as-a-service) are the catalysts for changing the reseller’s current business model into a service provider role. As a result, is it still fair to call distributor's partners resellers? Attendees discussed the the changes Cloud has wrought on the Channel landscape and the emergence of other transformative technologies that have changed the reseller's MO drastically. Photographs by Ian Sharp
In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live.
Newlease held its Christmas drinks at Sydney's O Bar. Guests were treated to drinks and canapes to round out 2013 in style. Photos by Ian Sharp.
This month software licensing distributor, Newlease, conducted a reverse takeover of ASX-listed FRR Corporation (ASX:FRR).
Software licensing distributor, Newlease, has been acquired by ASX-listed FRR Corporation (ASX:FRR).
Microsoft is potentially looking into broadening reseller access to its Surface tablet devices in Australia.
Calling itself the 21st century distributor, NewLease is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) specialist with a sole focus on the service provider community. It facilitates and implements SaaS or subscription licensing models in Australia, New Zealand and India. Company chief Doug Tutus said the company - which was initially established as a service provider - is well placed to attack the SaaS market, having positioned itself early in the game and fine-tuned its expertise. JENNIFER O'BRIEN reports.
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events