newlease in pictures
News about newlease
Interviews about newlease
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
ARN's latest roundtable, 'Distributors make their mark in the Cloud', hosted industry experts from all levels of the channel at Sydney's O Bar and Dining. With 360-degree views of the cityscape, attendees discussed the impact of Cloud computing on distribution, the roles of distributors in the Cloud, and the changing face of channel relations. Full feature coverage of the roundtable will be included in the September 3 edition of ARN. Photographs by Ian Sharp.
Dominic O’Hanlon has been appointed as CEO of the Melbourne-based NewLease.
ARN's latest Breakfast Briefing focused on Cloud Services and was sponsored by NewLease. Attendees were treated to a tasty breakfast ensemble at Sydney's Ivy Sunroom. The event highlighted some tips and key steps to help customers plan for their individual Cloud futures, which Cloud infrastructure and software licensing models work best, and what steps are needed to ensure a smooth transition. Guest speakers included ARN Senior Editor Allan Swann, Tim Sheedy, Forrester's Principal Analyst serving CIOs, Stephen Parker, NewLease's Head of Cloud Strategy, Joel Camissar, McAfee's Director/Service Provider, MSP and Cloud, Asia Pacific, and Michael Diaz, Veeam's ANZ Hosting and Cloud Provider Manager. Photos by Ian Sharp.
The funeral service for NewLease co-founder, Doug Tutus, will be held on Friday, March 7, at 10.30am at St Johns Uniting Church, the corner of Mt Alexander Rd and Buckley St, Essendon, Victoria.
IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - Don't Call Me Reseller: How the changing role of the partner affects distribution
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Distribution Central, Express Data, Newlease, Westcon Group and WhiteGold Solutions at The Drawing Room in Sydney's Langham Hotel. Transformative technologies and the advent of XaaS (anything-as-a-service) are the catalysts for changing the reseller’s current business model into a service provider role. As a result, is it still fair to call distributor's partners resellers? Attendees discussed the the changes Cloud has wrought on the Channel landscape and the emergence of other transformative technologies that have changed the reseller's MO drastically. Photographs by Ian Sharp
In Loving Memory of Doug Tutus, a tribute website to the late co-founder of NewLease, is now live.
Newlease held its Christmas drinks at Sydney's O Bar. Guests were treated to drinks and canapes to round out 2013 in style. Photos by Ian Sharp.
Calling itself the 21st century distributor, NewLease is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) specialist with a sole focus on the service provider community. It facilitates and implements SaaS or subscription licensing models in Australia, New Zealand and India. Company chief Doug Tutus said the company - which was initially established as a service provider - is well placed to attack the SaaS market, having positioned itself early in the game and fine-tuned its expertise. JENNIFER O'BRIEN reports.
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- CISOs Can Combat APTs with a Bit of Preparation
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs
- Apple updates OS X Yosemite public beta
- FDA approves tech that turns smartphone into stroke warning system
- Sprint drops second shoe: $60 unlimited voice, text, data plan
- Opera Mini becomes default browser for Microsoft's fading feature phones
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says ...
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 phot...
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie Sch...
- More News
- 25 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Brisbane
- 26 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Sydney
- 26 Aug
- Integrate 2014 Exhibition & Conference
- 27 Aug
- BizTalk Summit 2014, Australia
- View all events