newlease in pictures
News about newlease
Interviews about newlease
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
Trend Micro has appointed NewLease as the Australian distributor of its latest security product, Worry-Free Business Security 8.
Changes in technology do happen and although they might be difficult, doing nothing and ignoring them can be worse, NewLease head of Cloud strategy, Stephen Parker, said.
The distributor is in expansion mode and IT veteran, Laurie Sellers has joined its board
Despite grim adoption reports and some negative analyst predictions for several of its key products, Microsoft is striking a chord with channel players and its 2013 line-up.
As the ICT industry enters a new year, it’s important to continue thinking about the achievements of women in the industry and to acknowledge and reward female excellence.
This roundtable discussed the hot technology trends such as Cloud, BYOD, among other trends affecting the SMB space, and the go-to market strategies to effectively approach SMB customers. It also talked about how the channel can act as the ‘trusted IT advisor/supplier’ and deliver connectivity solutions.
NewLease celebrated the festive season and this year's successes with its closest vendor and reseller partners at Circular Quay, Sydney. Attendees mingled over drinks and canapes while enjoying spectacular views of the wharf and Opera House.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Calling itself the 21st century distributor, NewLease is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) specialist with a sole focus on the service provider community. It facilitates and implements SaaS or subscription licensing models in Australia, New Zealand and India. Company chief Doug Tutus said the company - which was initially established as a service provider - is well placed to attack the SaaS market, having positioned itself early in the game and fine-tuned its expertise. JENNIFER O'BRIEN reports.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- 3D printer creates lithium-ion batteries the size of a grain of sand
- Congress looks to kill NASA's plan to capture an asteroid
- AT&T to offer NEC Terrain push-to-talk Android smartphone starting Friday
- Intel chooses sides in wireless power market
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification