newlease in pictures
News about newlease
Interviews about newlease
Software licensing distributor, Newlease, has been acquired by ASX-listed FRR Corporation (ASX:FRR).
Microsoft is potentially looking into broadening reseller access to its Surface tablet devices in Australia.
Although NewLease's roadshow was not the vendor showcase you would expect, the sessions throughout the conference focused on in-depth discussion on prominent trends and, of course, how to Build a Hybrid Business. The event was hosted in North Ryde.
Trend Micro has appointed NewLease as the Australian distributor of its latest security product, Worry-Free Business Security 8.
Changes in technology do happen and although they might be difficult, doing nothing and ignoring them can be worse, NewLease head of Cloud strategy, Stephen Parker, said.
The distributor is in expansion mode and IT veteran, Laurie Sellers has joined its board
Despite grim adoption reports and some negative analyst predictions for several of its key products, Microsoft is striking a chord with channel players and its 2013 line-up.
As the ICT industry enters a new year, it’s important to continue thinking about the achievements of women in the industry and to acknowledge and reward female excellence.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Calling itself the 21st century distributor, NewLease is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) specialist with a sole focus on the service provider community. It facilitates and implements SaaS or subscription licensing models in Australia, New Zealand and India. Company chief Doug Tutus said the company - which was initially established as a service provider - is well placed to attack the SaaS market, having positioned itself early in the game and fine-tuned its expertise. JENNIFER O'BRIEN reports.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid DrivesMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings