netapp in pictures
News about netapp
Interviews about netapp
Dimension Data has deployed globally standardised managed services for datacentres in its bid to quadruple the size of its datacentre business to $US4 billion by 2018.
NetApp is on the verge of appointing a second A/NZ distributor and has narrowed down the contenders to a list of two.
Tech companies have overwhelmingly come out on top as the best industry to work in, according to a national survey of more than 28,000 Australian workers.
The total disk storage systems market barely grew in the second quarter at a 0.3 percent year-over-year increase, with a continued drop in high-end storage sales, according to research firm IDC.
Microsoft leads the way, but has plenty of company on jobs cut front
Microsoft’s plans for Australia are very much about translating its global emphasis on ‘Cloud-first, mobile-first’ into the local market.
Microsoft Azure just became the next cloud connection for NetApp Private Storage, which can already link enterprise storage to Amazon Web Services.
Cisco and NetApp say their FlexPod integrated IT infrastructure reference architecture has generated $US3 billion in joint sales since its launch in 2010. FlexPod unit shipments have grown 81 per cent year-over-year, with demand reaching a $US2 billion annualized run rate.
Features about netapp
Moving virtual servers around a hybrid cloud environment isn't hard, but managing the data is. That's why NetApp wants to be "the enterprise data-management standard across the enterprise," says CEO Tom Georgens. Network World Editor in Chief John Dix recently caught up with Georgens to get his take on what changes in the cloud computing world.
What was your first job?
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage and replicates offsite for disaster recovery.
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Fujitsu opens new Oceania headquarters in Sydney
- NEC awarded $69.8m SA Government contract
- Imperva partners with Cloudera on Big Data security
- Invigor lands NSW EPA project
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events