Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
NBN Co should allow small ISPs to band together for direct access of the NBN, according to small regional ISP.
Legislation demands a 10-year business case and cost-benefit analysis to be published for the NBN project.
Tassie NBN JV: Conroy to meet with Bartlett
Turnbull argued if the Government is serious about ending Telstra’s dominance, then structural or functional separation is enough.
NBNCo has selected telecommuncations vendor, Alcatel-Lucent, as the initial strategic supplier for the Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) and Ethernet aggregation equipment for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Government is facing an uphill battle over its plans to separate Telstra, with the Coalition ruling out support for the bill in the Senate.
NBN Co has announced that it has selected Sydney and Melbourne offices, the latter within shouting distance of key government regulators, the ACMA and ACCC.
Senator Scott Ludlam represents the Australian Greens on Communications and technology issues. He spoke with ARN about his potential support for a changed ISP filter and the need to use locals and not increased numbers of migrants to fix the looming IT worker shortage.
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers