Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
NBN Co should allow small ISPs to band together for direct access of the NBN, according to small regional ISP.
Legislation demands a 10-year business case and cost-benefit analysis to be published for the NBN project.
Tassie NBN JV: Conroy to meet with Bartlett
Turnbull argued if the Government is serious about ending Telstra’s dominance, then structural or functional separation is enough.
NBNCo has selected telecommuncations vendor, Alcatel-Lucent, as the initial strategic supplier for the Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) and Ethernet aggregation equipment for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Government is facing an uphill battle over its plans to separate Telstra, with the Coalition ruling out support for the bill in the Senate.
NBN Co has announced that it has selected Sydney and Melbourne offices, the latter within shouting distance of key government regulators, the ACMA and ACCC.
Senator Scott Ludlam represents the Australian Greens on Communications and technology issues. He spoke with ARN about his potential support for a changed ISP filter and the need to use locals and not increased numbers of migrants to fix the looming IT worker shortage.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Healthcare, POS vulnerabilities will be tested under new privacy laws
- Telstra transparency report reveals extent of customer data sharing
- Privacy-breach consequences emerge as asylum seekers sue Immigration
- Researchers attack secured Internet activity to mine personal data
- Dell malware report paints a scary picture
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data