nbn co in pictures
News about nbn co
Interviews about nbn co
NBN Co has bought TransACT/iiNet’s| fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) network in the ACT for about $9 million.
NBN Co has unveiled the names of the communities that are next in line to receive high-speed fibre optic broadband.
Minister for finance and deregulation, Senator Penny Wong, and minister for broadband, communications and the digital economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, have slammed the assumptions underpinning the Coalition’s costing of Labor’s NBN.
NBN Co and communications minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, have welcomed the ACCC’s proposed changes to the Special Access Undertaking (SAU).
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Lambells Lagoon, Northern Territory.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is proposing a number of changes to be made on the NBN Co’s Special Access Undertaking (SAU).
Ten Network Holdings director, Siobhan McKenna, has joined NBN Co as its newest chairperson.
Syntheo, the joint venture between Service Stream and Lend Lease, will hand back the remainder of its design and construction activities in the Northern Territory to the NBN Co.
Features about nbn co
While Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) has been in the Australian market for several years, the company has recently found itself in the spotlight following a series of high profile acquisitions. ARN spoke to NTT’s Australian managing director and CEO, Yoshimasa Hashimoto, about its local plans.<
NICTA CEO, David Skellern, who has been in his post since 2007 and has 20 years in the ICT sector, was one of several keynote speakers discussing strategies for Australia’s National Broadband Network (NBN) at the recent CeBIT show. He sat down with ARN to discuss the viability of the largest ICT infrastructure project in Australia’s history, as well as Internet filtering and why our industry needs more unity. Skellern will be retiring next year to head over to the UK.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
One of the chief benefits of getting in on the ground of a fast-moving startup company is a speedy ascension up the promotion curve as the company grows.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia