IBM has won a $23.6 million contract from the Government’s National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) to design and build the National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) project.
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance