News about National Authentication Service for Health (NASH)
IBM has won a $23.6 million contract from the Government’s National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) to design and build the National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) project.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow