Online point of sale (POS) software vendor, Vend, has raised $6.6 million of new capital which will be used for product enhancement and the expansion of operations in New Zealand, Australia, and the US.
MYOB Holdings subsidiary, MYOB Finance NZ Limited, has inked an agreement to purchase Media Transfer Services (MTS) company, BankLink.
Accounting software provider, MYOB, has teamed up with Westpac to launch Ready for Business, a joint initiative to help boost the digital economy by advancing digital capabilities of small business.
SMBs that embrace Cloud computing and business websites are much more likely to enjoy rising revenue than others, according to accounting software provider, MYOB.
Almost three in five Australian SMBs have employees who telework to some extent, according to Australian accounting software provider, MYOB.
MYOB implementer and services provider, Kilimanjaro Consulting, has been named MYOB Enterprise Solutions Partner of the Year for the second consecutive year for its work as a consultant, educator, and advisor of the solutions in Australia throughout 2012.
SMBs are finally starting to get more confident about the economy and are raising their overall business outlook.
Australian business management software provider, MYOB, has extended its commitment to local exporters by partnering with the Export Council of Australia (ECA) to offer its clients a range of the latter’s resources.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide