MYOB recently held its national enterprise partner awards on the Gold Coast.
The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
The battle for cloud accounting supremacy continues to heat up with New Zealand firm Xero slamming industry rival MYOB’s latest financial results.
Mint Wireless has reported a $4.4 million net loss in its 2014 half yearly results following a $10 million capital raising.
MYOB lays out bold transformation plans for the small business economy across Australia and New Zealand, revealing a range of new cloud accounting solutions at the opening of the MYOB Roadshow in Melbourne today.
Australian accounting software provider, MYOB, has launched its first Cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) for small to medium enterprise.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB has revealed that during December 2014, it achieved a new record figure of 500,000 regular paying customers.
ASX-listed JCurve Solutions (ASX:JCS) has hired Stephen Canning as its new CEO.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC