Accounting software vendor, MYOB has revealed that during December 2014, it achieved a new record figure of 500,000 regular paying customers.
ASX-listed JCurve Solutions (ASX:JCS) has hired Stephen Canning as its new CEO.
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins.
Australian cloud point of sale company, Kounta, has appointed Jason Seed as its US president ahead of its 2015 launch.
CEO of accounting software vendor, MYOB, Tim Reed, has hinted at a possible market listing in the future following strong business growth and preparing a senior debt refinancing negotiation.
Dominic O’Hanlon has been appointed as CEO of the Melbourne-based NewLease.
Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout