Dominic O’Hanlon has been appointed as CEO of the Melbourne-based NewLease.
Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
Accounting software firm has released its first enterprise mobile business app to provide mid-size business sales staff with the information they need remotely.
MYOB has released five tips for small and medium enterprise (SME) tackling their end of financial year (EOFY) obligations.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Businesses with a greater online presence are more profitable and confident according to MYOB's latest business monitor.
Mobile payments and invoicing will soon be available to MYOB clients with the release of its paydirect app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution