CEO of accounting software vendor, MYOB, Tim Reed, has hinted at a possible market listing in the future following strong business growth and preparing a senior debt refinancing negotiation.
Dominic O’Hanlon has been appointed as CEO of the Melbourne-based NewLease.
Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
Accounting software firm has released its first enterprise mobile business app to provide mid-size business sales staff with the information they need remotely.
MYOB has released five tips for small and medium enterprise (SME) tackling their end of financial year (EOFY) obligations.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Businesses with a greater online presence are more profitable and confident according to MYOB's latest business monitor.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester