Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
Accounting software firm has released its first enterprise mobile business app to provide mid-size business sales staff with the information they need remotely.
MYOB has released five tips for small and medium enterprise (SME) tackling their end of financial year (EOFY) obligations.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Businesses with a greater online presence are more profitable and confident according to MYOB's latest business monitor.
Mobile payments and invoicing will soon be available to MYOB clients with the release of its paydirect app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
MYOB announced that it has implemented IPscape’s Cloud contact centre solution to assist with its Australian outbound sales campaigns.
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing