Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
Accounting software firm has released its first enterprise mobile business app to provide mid-size business sales staff with the information they need remotely.
MYOB has released five tips for small and medium enterprise (SME) tackling their end of financial year (EOFY) obligations.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Businesses with a greater online presence are more profitable and confident according to MYOB's latest business monitor.
Mobile payments and invoicing will soon be available to MYOB clients with the release of its paydirect app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
MYOB announced that it has implemented IPscape’s Cloud contact centre solution to assist with its Australian outbound sales campaigns.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites