Dominic O’Hanlon has been appointed as CEO of the Melbourne-based NewLease.
Mint Wireless announced MYOB is the first of its partners to offer the hardware vendor’s new Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) compliant Chip and PIN card reader.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has invested in a minority stake in point of sale (POS) start-up, Kounta.
Accounting software firm has released its first enterprise mobile business app to provide mid-size business sales staff with the information they need remotely.
MYOB has released five tips for small and medium enterprise (SME) tackling their end of financial year (EOFY) obligations.
Cloud solutions now account for more than 50 per cent of accounting software provider MYOB’s new product registrations.
Businesses with a greater online presence are more profitable and confident according to MYOB's latest business monitor.
Mobile payments and invoicing will soon be available to MYOB clients with the release of its paydirect app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane