The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
The battle for cloud accounting supremacy continues to heat up with New Zealand firm Xero slamming industry rival MYOB’s latest financial results.
Mint Wireless has reported a $4.4 million net loss in its 2014 half yearly results following a $10 million capital raising.
MYOB lays out bold transformation plans for the small business economy across Australia and New Zealand, revealing a range of new cloud accounting solutions at the opening of the MYOB Roadshow in Melbourne today.
Australian accounting software provider, MYOB, has launched its first Cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) for small to medium enterprise.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB has revealed that during December 2014, it achieved a new record figure of 500,000 regular paying customers.
ASX-listed JCurve Solutions (ASX:JCS) has hired Stephen Canning as its new CEO.
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins.
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
- D-Link patches router, says more fixes are on the way
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities