Mobile payments and invoicing will soon be available to MYOB clients with the release of its paydirect app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
MYOB announced that it has implemented IPscape’s Cloud contact centre solution to assist with its Australian outbound sales campaigns.
Retail Zoo has adopted MYOB software for use in its three subsidiaries, Boost Juice, Salsa’s Fresh Mex and Cibo Espresso.
Trend Micro observed an uptake in mobile security amongst consumers in 2013.
Despite the popularity of buying online, only seeing 38 per cent of Australian SMBs have websites according to latest research by MYOB.
South Australia is leading the nation in Cloud adoption according to a new study which also reveals early adopters are more like see a lift in business revenue.
Only half of small to medium enterprises believe a Liberal government would do a better job to support business, a new report has revealed.
Mobile payments provider, Mint Wireless (ASX: MNW) has landed an agreement with accounting software vendor, MYOB.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
- Commonwealth pact to encourage collaboration on African online security
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile