Accounting software vendor, MYOB, has made an impressive debut on the ASX, marking the largest float this calendar year.
MYOB recently held its national enterprise partner awards on the Gold Coast.
The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
The battle for cloud accounting supremacy continues to heat up with New Zealand firm Xero slamming industry rival MYOB’s latest financial results.
Mint Wireless has reported a $4.4 million net loss in its 2014 half yearly results following a $10 million capital raising.
MYOB lays out bold transformation plans for the small business economy across Australia and New Zealand, revealing a range of new cloud accounting solutions at the opening of the MYOB Roadshow in Melbourne today.
Australian accounting software provider, MYOB, has launched its first Cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) for small to medium enterprise.
Accounting software vendor, MYOB has revealed that during December 2014, it achieved a new record figure of 500,000 regular paying customers.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer