MyNetFone profit has surged 31 per cent on the back of strong growth in the small business and managed services segments.
The work landline is fading into irrelevance as more Australian businesses adopt Cloud communications to replace traditional voice calls.
Hosted communications provider, MyNetFone, achieved a record financial result for fiscal 2014, significantly increasing both its profit and earnings.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Hosted voice and data communications services provider, MyNetFone, has rolled out its NBN-based phone and Internet services to residential and business customers in Coffs Harbour.
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone (MNF), has appointed Matthew Gepp to the position of chief financial officer (CFO).
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone, has posted a record financial performance for the first half of its fiscal calendar (ended December 31, 2012), claiming all sectors of the business performed well.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities