The work landline is fading into irrelevance as more Australian businesses adopt Cloud communications to replace traditional voice calls.
Hosted communications provider, MyNetFone, achieved a record financial result for fiscal 2014, significantly increasing both its profit and earnings.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Hosted voice and data communications services provider, MyNetFone, has rolled out its NBN-based phone and Internet services to residential and business customers in Coffs Harbour.
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone (MNF), has appointed Matthew Gepp to the position of chief financial officer (CFO).
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone, has posted a record financial performance for the first half of its fiscal calendar (ended December 31, 2012), claiming all sectors of the business performed well.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
Independent Australian SMB IT association, SMBiT Professionals, has announced its 2012 sponsorship vendors.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities