MyNetFone profit has surged 31 per cent on the back of strong growth in the small business and managed services segments.
The work landline is fading into irrelevance as more Australian businesses adopt Cloud communications to replace traditional voice calls.
Hosted communications provider, MyNetFone, achieved a record financial result for fiscal 2014, significantly increasing both its profit and earnings.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Hosted voice and data communications services provider, MyNetFone, has rolled out its NBN-based phone and Internet services to residential and business customers in Coffs Harbour.
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone (MNF), has appointed Matthew Gepp to the position of chief financial officer (CFO).
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone, has posted a record financial performance for the first half of its fiscal calendar (ended December 31, 2012), claiming all sectors of the business performed well.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks