MyNetFone profit has surged 31 per cent on the back of strong growth in the small business and managed services segments.
The work landline is fading into irrelevance as more Australian businesses adopt Cloud communications to replace traditional voice calls.
Hosted communications provider, MyNetFone, achieved a record financial result for fiscal 2014, significantly increasing both its profit and earnings.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Hosted voice and data communications services provider, MyNetFone, has rolled out its NBN-based phone and Internet services to residential and business customers in Coffs Harbour.
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone (MNF), has appointed Matthew Gepp to the position of chief financial officer (CFO).
Australian telecommunications provider, MyNetFone, has posted a record financial performance for the first half of its fiscal calendar (ended December 31, 2012), claiming all sectors of the business performed well.
Consumers will continue to pay more for mobile and wireless services as ISPs will push up prices to increase profitability.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report