Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has issued directions to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) on the settings for the digital dividend spectrum auction.
Plans available from November 21 in first release mainland sites.
The federal government has released a regulatory reform discussion paper as part of its announced $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN).
Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, and Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Lindsay Tanner, have launched a joint blog to canvass opinions on the future of Australia’s digital economy.
Sign up now »
Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Forrester Consulting has performed a total economic impact (TEI ) analysis, commissioned by Google, for organizations considering switching to Google Apps from a traditional, on-premise environment for messaging and collaboration. In a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact of Google Apps,” the research and advisory firm shows that Google Apps reduces IT costs while offering even greater gains in employee productivity.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Juniper Networks not giving up firewall patent fight vs. Palo Alto Networks
- iPhone Air: Latest iPhone 6 concept video has fanboys fired up
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner