Collaborations specialists Mindjet have launched the latest version of its innovation hub software Spigit Engage.
Virtual project-based collaboration firms Mindjet and Spigit have merged and will combine their idea generation platforms.
Collaboration software vendor, Mindjet, has launched its ProjectDirector product, a unified project management suite which combine’s the company’s mind mapping and planning capabilities, file management, and task management.
Collaborative work management software vendor, Mindjet, has launched a major update for its ‘Tasks’ mobile team and project management app designed to allow professionals to simplify their productivity management through mobile devices.
More than 65 per cent of Australian businesses face challenges in effectively using collaboration tools in the workplace, according to a recent survey conducted by software vendor, Mindjet.
The latest on new releases and partnerships
Minjet forges strategic partnerships with Data #3, Dimension Data and Insight
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week