Collaborative work management software vendor, Mindjet, has launched a major update for its ‘Tasks’ mobile team and project management app designed to allow professionals to simplify their productivity management through mobile devices.
More than 65 per cent of Australian businesses face challenges in effectively using collaboration tools in the workplace, according to a recent survey conducted by software vendor, Mindjet.
The latest on new releases and partnerships
Minjet forges strategic partnerships with Data #3, Dimension Data and Insight
The latest services, acquisitions, partnerships and project completions
One of the great things about the Internet, and Web-based tools is that they make the world a smaller place and enable virtual teams to work together remotely. Recent acquisitions and new tools from Mindjet are making cloud-based collaboration even easier and more productive.
Adds Data#3, Dimension Data and Insight to its partner network
Productivity software vendor, Mindjet, has announced two senior appointments as part of an 80 per cent growth strategy in Australia for 2011.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes