Artis has acquired Tapestry in a move said to be part of a wider expansion strategy for the Australian market.
Empired has entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent of eSavvy.
Microsoft Australia has partnered Sitecore to deliver an e-commerce solution that helps retailers take customer engagement to the next level.
An increasing number of Australian business are investing in CRM (customer relationship management) at a level that is higher than ever before, according to Microsoft Australia Dynamics group lead, Thomas Gudman.
IT pros with skills in Microsoft Dynamics project management and architecture can look forward to healthy raises this year, according to a survey of more than 10,000 respondents worldwide.
Branded as NewLease Dynamics Network, it will provide support services for partners such as marketing, sales and operations.
IP telephony, managed data services and converged networks provider, Azzurri Communications, has initiated deployment of business software vendor Sage’s integrated ERP and CRM solution for its local business operations.
Keeping and building customer relationships is an important part of any business, which explains why customer relationship management (CRM) is a rapidly growing sector in the IT space.
ARN 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, David Gage, took some time out from Microsoft’s Annual Partner Conference to discuss the company’s channel partner programme across 2014.
Avanade Australia Country Manager, Jeyan Jeevartnam, on the company’s position in Australia and its plans for future growth.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers