Artis has acquired Tapestry in a move said to be part of a wider expansion strategy for the Australian market.
Empired has entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent of eSavvy.
Microsoft Australia has partnered Sitecore to deliver an e-commerce solution that helps retailers take customer engagement to the next level.
An increasing number of Australian business are investing in CRM (customer relationship management) at a level that is higher than ever before, according to Microsoft Australia Dynamics group lead, Thomas Gudman.
IT pros with skills in Microsoft Dynamics project management and architecture can look forward to healthy raises this year, according to a survey of more than 10,000 respondents worldwide.
Branded as NewLease Dynamics Network, it will provide support services for partners such as marketing, sales and operations.
IP telephony, managed data services and converged networks provider, Azzurri Communications, has initiated deployment of business software vendor Sage’s integrated ERP and CRM solution for its local business operations.
Keeping and building customer relationships is an important part of any business, which explains why customer relationship management (CRM) is a rapidly growing sector in the IT space.
Avanade Australia Country Manager, Jeyan Jeevartnam, on the company’s position in Australia and its plans for future growth.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial