Melbourne IT has entered into a distribution partnership with Akamai Technologies.
Melbourne IT has sold its Digital Brand Services division to Corporation Service Company (CSC) for $152.5 million cash consideration.
Plans to reveal the outcome of its strategic operational review
Melbourne IT has reported a 5 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenue to $170.6 million and net profit dip of 16 per cent to $11.4 million for its full year results ending December 31.
EMC brings service provider program to Oz
Big telcos jumping on the cloud computing bandwagon will not force the smaller guys out and may, in fact, bring more business to market, according to Melbourne IT.
The strong Aussie dollar was a major culprit in Melbourne IT’s (ASX:MLB) disappointing results for its first half 2011 financial year with net profit after tax tumbling 29 per cent and revenue down 11 per cent.
ASX in biggest drop since 2008, dropping to a two year low
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes