Melbourne IT in pictures
News about Melbourne IT
ASX-listed Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has revealed its net profit has dipped to minus $4.6 million in the first half of its 2014 financial year, ending June 30
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Summit took place at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries. Amazon.com vice-president and CTO, Werner Vogels, opened the event with insight into the company and its place in the global market, and moved to speak on reasons customers move to Cloud. The Summit also features a showroom with displays from partners.
Former Optus boss Martin Mercer has taken over as MD of web hosting company Melbourne IT.
Melbourne IT has appointed Netregistry founder and chief executive Larry Bloch as a new company director.
Web hosting company, Melbourne IT, has purchased local rival, NetRegistry, in a cash and scrip share purchase agreement worth $50.4 million.
Following a month or speculation, Melbourne IT, has unveiled that its new chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director will be Martin Mercer, following the departure of Theo Hnarakis who stepped down on December 5.
Melbourne IT is close to announcing a new chief executive as outgoing boss Theo Hnarakis prepares to step down on December 5.
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Customer loyalty lies in personalisation: Salmat
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events