Melbourne IT in pictures
News about Melbourne IT
CA Technologies has partnered a raft of Australian channel players to help businesses leverage investments in Amazon Web Services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has named Melbourne IT as its latest premier consulting partner.
ASX-listed Melbourne IT (ASX:MLB) has revealed its net profit has dipped to minus $4.6 million in the first half of its 2014 financial year, ending June 30
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Summit took place at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries. Amazon.com vice-president and CTO, Werner Vogels, opened the event with insight into the company and its place in the global market, and moved to speak on reasons customers move to Cloud. The Summit also features a showroom with displays from partners.
Former Optus boss Martin Mercer has taken over as MD of web hosting company Melbourne IT.
Melbourne IT has appointed Netregistry founder and chief executive Larry Bloch as a new company director.
Web hosting company, Melbourne IT, has purchased local rival, NetRegistry, in a cash and scrip share purchase agreement worth $50.4 million.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- More News
- 23 Feb
- Live Streaming Technology
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2015
- 27 May
- World Business Forum Sydney
- View all events