Melbourne IT in pictures
News about Melbourne IT
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Summit took place at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries. Amazon.com vice-president and CTO, Werner Vogels, opened the event with insight into the company and its place in the global market, and moved to speak on reasons customers move to Cloud. The Summit also features a showroom with displays from partners.
Former Optus boss Martin Mercer has taken over as MD of web hosting company Melbourne IT.
Melbourne IT has appointed Netregistry founder and chief executive Larry Bloch as a new company director.
Web hosting company, Melbourne IT, has purchased local rival, NetRegistry, in a cash and scrip share purchase agreement worth $50.4 million.
Following a month or speculation, Melbourne IT, has unveiled that its new chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director will be Martin Mercer, following the departure of Theo Hnarakis who stepped down on December 5.
Melbourne IT is close to announcing a new chief executive as outgoing boss Theo Hnarakis prepares to step down on December 5.
It’s every chief technical officer’s worst nightmare. When Bruce Tonkin, CTO for the world’s sixth largest domain registrar, Melbourne IT, woke in Melbourne on Wednesday, August 29, to learn some of his biggest clients, including the New York Times and Twitter, had been hacked, it was not a good start to the day. And a US-based reseller was responsible.
- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider ...
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events