macquarie telecom in pictures
News about macquarie telecom
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
Macquarie Telecom chairman and non-executive director, Robert Kaye, has retired to pursue personal interests.
Macquarie Telecom’s John Palfreyman has resigned from his position as non-executive director, and will leave his post at the end of April.
Australian telecommunications and hosting provider, Macquarie Telecom, has reported a 94.8 per cent year-over-year (YoY) profit drop.
Macquarie Telecom has recorded net profit of $11.3 million for 2013 at its annual general meeting - a 42 per cent drop on its record 2012 performance.
Business service management platform provider, BMC Software has entered a partnership with Macquarie Telecom to capitalise from the increase in demand for Cloud-based services which cater for Australian data security and privacy regulations.
Electronic products vendor, Sony Australia, has selected integrated telecommunications, managed hosting and Cloud company, Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) to deliver mobile and data network services across its A/NZ fleet.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Google discounts Compute Engine… again
- Fujitsu opens new Oceania headquarters in Sydney
- NEC awarded $69.8m SA Government contract
- Imperva partners with Cloudera on Big Data security
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- ASUS Business Solutions Roadshow
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- View all events