macquarie telecom in pictures
News about macquarie telecom
“We’re looking to grow our presence in the Australian government and enterprise sectors."
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
Macquarie Telecom chairman and non-executive director, Robert Kaye, has retired to pursue personal interests.
Macquarie Telecom’s John Palfreyman has resigned from his position as non-executive director, and will leave his post at the end of April.
Australian telecommunications and hosting provider, Macquarie Telecom, has reported a 94.8 per cent year-over-year (YoY) profit drop.
Macquarie Telecom has recorded net profit of $11.3 million for 2013 at its annual general meeting - a 42 per cent drop on its record 2012 performance.
Business service management platform provider, BMC Software has entered a partnership with Macquarie Telecom to capitalise from the increase in demand for Cloud-based services which cater for Australian data security and privacy regulations.
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- More News