macquarie telecom in pictures
News about macquarie telecom
Macquarie Telecom has signed a reseller agreement with data security firm Covata.
The work landline is fading into irrelevance as more Australian businesses adopt Cloud communications to replace traditional voice calls.
“We’re looking to grow our presence in the Australian government and enterprise sectors."
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
Macquarie Telecom chairman and non-executive director, Robert Kaye, has retired to pursue personal interests.
Macquarie Telecom’s John Palfreyman has resigned from his position as non-executive director, and will leave his post at the end of April.
Australian telecommunications and hosting provider, Macquarie Telecom, has reported a 94.8 per cent year-over-year (YoY) profit drop.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Project delays set to impact Hills financial results
- Women still reluctant to take a career leap
- Violin names former Netapp exec as new chief marketing officer
- VentureCrowd launches Australia’s largest crowd funding investment
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events