Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.
ISP, Eftel has made a number of changes to its board of directors as a result of its acquisition by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Lambells Lagoon, Northern Territory.
Melbourne-based telecommunication services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, has confirmed it is acquiring Dodo and Eftel for a total $248 million.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
Telecommunications service provider, M2 Telecommunications, has partnered with IP networking company, AudioCodes, to develop and deliver a multimedia gateway product to the Australian consumer and small business market.
Anittel has come out on top of the Deloitte Technology fast 50 with a compound growth rate over three years of 1022.22 per cent.
Founding CEO of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX:MTU), Vaughan Bowen, will step down from his role after 12 years and become an executive director.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
Sign up now »
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings