M2 Group is looking to remove up to 150 employees across its consumer and business-to-business (B2B) operations as part of a proposed business restructure.
M2 group will release over 15 million shares from voluntary escrow on 1 May 2014. The shares were issued almost one year ago as part of consideration given to vendors following M2’s purchase of Eftel and Dodo Australia.
Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.
ISP, Eftel has made a number of changes to its board of directors as a result of its acquisition by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year.
iPrimus, part of M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), has connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Lambells Lagoon, Northern Territory.
Melbourne-based telecommunication services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, has confirmed it is acquiring Dodo and Eftel for a total $248 million.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
Telecommunications service provider, M2 Telecommunications, has partnered with IP networking company, AudioCodes, to develop and deliver a multimedia gateway product to the Australian consumer and small business market.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement