Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
ASX-listed M2 Group (ASX:MTU) will be making about 100 staff redundant after partially restructuring its business.
Telco services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, posted a net profit of about $24.7 million in the first half, up about 47 per cent from the same period last year.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
Telco service provider is on the hunt for acquisitions and reveals plans for the NBN
Recent acquisitions lead to lift in forecast
Sign up now »
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- In Pictures: The 21 most powerful enterprise networking companies
- Australia-Israel research for faster computers wins NSW investment
- Intel aims at enterprise, carrier networks with faster silicon
- FCC approves Verizon purchase of Vodafone stake in Verizon Wireless
- Lenovo looking at acquisitions to expand enterprise unit
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot