Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
ASX-listed M2 Group (ASX:MTU) will be making about 100 staff redundant after partially restructuring its business.
Telco services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, posted a net profit of about $24.7 million in the first half, up about 47 per cent from the same period last year.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
Telco service provider is on the hunt for acquisitions and reveals plans for the NBN
Recent acquisitions lead to lift in forecast
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers