M2 Group (ASX:MTU) has reported a 25 per cent jump in net profit to $38.5 million and revenue increase of eight per cent to $546.2 million.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
ASX-listed M2 Group (ASX:MTU) will be making about 100 staff redundant after partially restructuring its business.
Telco services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, posted a net profit of about $24.7 million in the first half, up about 47 per cent from the same period last year.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
Telco service provider is on the hunt for acquisitions and reveals plans for the NBN
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC