Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
ASX-listed M2 Group (ASX:MTU) will be making about 100 staff redundant after partially restructuring its business.
Telco services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, posted a net profit of about $24.7 million in the first half, up about 47 per cent from the same period last year.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
Telco service provider is on the hunt for acquisitions and reveals plans for the NBN
Recent acquisitions lead to lift in forecast
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey