Telco services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, posted a net profit of about $24.7 million in the first half, up about 47 per cent from the same period last year.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
Pricing for NBN fixed wireless broadband starts from 40GB per month for $49.95
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
Telco service provider is on the hunt for acquisitions and reveals plans for the NBN
Recent acquisitions lead to lift in forecast
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft has lost its appeal in the copyright case against Perth-based ISP, iiNet. But it hasn't conceded that all is lost.
Latest acquisition is expected to add about $1.3 million to M2's bottom line.
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One