logmein in pictures
News about logmein
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Angry users of LogMeIn's free remote access service are lashing out at the company for giving them what amounts to a week's warning that their plugs would be pulled.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
MediaConnect is hosting its Kickstart 2013 event at the Sunshine Coast from February 17 to 19. The three-day conference kicked off with an 80s-themed dinner.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
While the BYO trend is most commonly associated with employee-owned smartphones and tablets entering the workplace, new research by Cloud and mobile services vendor, LogMeIn,sheds light on another growing aspect of employee-driven tech adoption: the rise and impact of bring your own apps (BYOA).
There comes a time in most businesses when circumstances dictate that one or more users work from home either full- or part-time. In other cases, it may simply be convenient for business owners and employees to be able to use company resources from home or (unfortunately) while on vacation.
LogMeIn has added Android support to the latest version of its Rescue remote control software, the latest sign that developers are trying hard to make the platform a more rounded prospect for the business sector.
As Android's popularity continues to mushroom, the number of Android apps available has surpassed 100,000. That's good news because there are so many possibilities to choose from, but bad news because the sheer volume of options is becoming overwhelming and it's hard to know which ones are worth downloading. And if you using a different phone OS, you may suffer from serious Android envy.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Top three tips for a "new era" of Australian privacy: Hitachi
- Chorus appoints pair to replace Victoria Crone
- Seagate offers Network Attached Storage
- Will the LG G3 be the first smartphone with a next-gen display?
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events