logmein in pictures
News about logmein
LogMeIn used its recent partner event in Sydney to launch its new Elevate channel program for A/NZ.
Shadow IT is posing a significant challenge for organisations today, according to LogMeIn.
Nine software fixes were released Wednesday for OpenSSL, a critical encryption component for exchanging data on the web, although none of the problems are as severe as the "Heartbleed" issue found in April.
Malicious hackers are using remote access tools to break into retail point-of-sale systems and plant malware on them, the Department of Homeland Security warned.
Hackers recently broke into payment systems at several northwestern U.S. restaurants and food service firms via a remote access account belonging to one of their vendors, another example of the need for companies to monitor third-party access to their networks.
The remote connection industry is being driven by commercialisation of IT and the Internet of Things (IoT), according to LogMeIn.
Angry users of LogMeIn's free remote access service are lashing out at the company for giving them what amounts to a week's warning that their plugs would be pulled.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Over a quarter of Australians won’t bank on their mobile: Kaspersky
- HDS A/NZ Partner Summit 2014 in Noosa (+15 photos)
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events