logmein in pictures
News about logmein
Hackers recently broke into payment systems at several northwestern U.S. restaurants and food service firms via a remote access account belonging to one of their vendors, another example of the need for companies to monitor third-party access to their networks.
The remote connection industry is being driven by commercialisation of IT and the Internet of Things (IoT), according to LogMeIn.
Angry users of LogMeIn's free remote access service are lashing out at the company for giving them what amounts to a week's warning that their plugs would be pulled.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
MediaConnect is hosting its Kickstart 2013 event at the Sunshine Coast from February 17 to 19. The three-day conference kicked off with an 80s-themed dinner.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
While the BYO trend is most commonly associated with employee-owned smartphones and tablets entering the workplace, new research by Cloud and mobile services vendor, LogMeIn,sheds light on another growing aspect of employee-driven tech adoption: the rise and impact of bring your own apps (BYOA).
There comes a time in most businesses when circumstances dictate that one or more users work from home either full- or part-time. In other cases, it may simply be convenient for business owners and employees to be able to use company resources from home or (unfortunately) while on vacation.
- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider ...
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events