logmein in pictures
News about logmein
Nine software fixes were released Wednesday for OpenSSL, a critical encryption component for exchanging data on the web, although none of the problems are as severe as the "Heartbleed" issue found in April.
Malicious hackers are using remote access tools to break into retail point-of-sale systems and plant malware on them, the Department of Homeland Security warned.
Hackers recently broke into payment systems at several northwestern U.S. restaurants and food service firms via a remote access account belonging to one of their vendors, another example of the need for companies to monitor third-party access to their networks.
The remote connection industry is being driven by commercialisation of IT and the Internet of Things (IoT), according to LogMeIn.
Angry users of LogMeIn's free remote access service are lashing out at the company for giving them what amounts to a week's warning that their plugs would be pulled.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
MediaConnect is hosting its Kickstart 2013 event at the Sunshine Coast from February 17 to 19. The three-day conference kicked off with an 80s-themed dinner.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Customer loyalty lies in personalisation: Salmat
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events