Gigamon announced Monday that it will offer a higher-density blade server as part of its Traffic Visibility Fabric solution, a network management product designed to make data centers more efficient.
Hardware accessories vendor, Belkin, has agreed to buy Cisco’s Home Networking Business unit which includes the Linksys brand.
New 802.11ac routers launching at International CES promise users gigabit-speeds and better performance when streaming video.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire BroadHop, a developer of network management servers and software for carriers.
The blur of in-store and online Black Friday deals came at us since October, but Cyber Monday offerings really only started to trickle out over the weekend and are in full force today, Nov. 26.
They say that a man's home is his castle – we figure that if you're going to have a castle, it needs to be filled up with some really cool, high-tech stuff. If you're working at a home office or just want to boost that home network in order to get a better connected home entertainment system up and running, the following products are great gift ideas:
Networking vendor, Cisco, has refreshed its range of Linksys E and X-series of wireless products.
Ex-Linksys Australia boss, Graeme Reardon, has been appointed the new NSW state manager for distributor, Multimedia Technology.
Things slowing down on your Wi-Fi network? Here are a host of tricks, tips and tweaks to speed up your wireless performance.
From software defined networking challenges to killing Cius and corporate restricting moves, it was a busy year for Cisco.
Technology vendors have often been on the cutting-edge of technology innovation, but the same can't always be said of their design. Manufacturers have more often been concerned about what's inside the box, devoting less time and resources to the look and feel of the box itself.
Sign up now »
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices