Westcon Group managing director, David Henderson, has resigned and will leave by the end of the week.
WhiteGold Solutions has partnered with German datacentre vendor, Rittal, marking what it expects will be the first of many partnerships in WhiteGold’s new datacentre ecosystem.
Howard joins WhiteGold as a strategic consultant with a remit to help the distributor escalate its growth into a new era for the company.
Recently resigned Westcon Group local managing director, Leigh Howard, has reflected on his 14 years in the distribution industry saying it was time to move on.
Industry veteran, Leigh Howard, has resigned from his position as [[xref:http://www.arnnet.com.au/company/1422113729/westcon-group/articles|Westcon Group’s Australian managing director|All on Westcon.
Westcon Group sales director, Leigh Howard, has been promoted to Australian managing director as part of a restructure of the distributor’s business across Asia-Pacific. He takes the local reins from Wendy O’Keeffe, who took up an Asia-Pacific role 12 months ago.
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia