launch in pictures
News about launch
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Communications integrator, Orange Business Services, has launched its ‘Business Together as a Service’ (BTaaS for this article) product in Australia as part of a global expansion.
Australia is lagging behind its global peers in enterprise support for BYOD, according to a panel of industry experts.
Storage hardware manufacturer, Seagate, sentenced attendees to a product hearing at its Australian launch of a range of new consumer and business products. The event was hosted in the Justice and Police Museum in Sydney.
The newly launched BlackBerry Z10 was designed and created with the end consumer in mind, according to BlackBerry president and CEO, Thorsten Heins.
E-commerce platform, Bigcommerce, has launched a global three-tier partner program for Web professionals, designers, and resellers.
Telecommunications vendor, Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ), is offering virtual datacentres as part of its new LAUNCH range of services.
Electronics vendor, Sony, has showcased a full range of new products and technologies at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 which will hit the global and local markets as the year rolls on.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Bit9, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks team to hit zero-day malware
- Opinion varies on action against Chinese cyberattacks
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB