laptop in pictures
News about laptop
Interviews about laptop
Kogan, the young upstart that once offered small Linux-based notebooks under its own name, has re-entered the laptop market with a budget 15.6in model that runs Windows 8.1.
Leading distributor, Ingram Micro Australia, has signed a new agreement with emerging technology specialists, SeeChange Distribution, to distribute the range of multi-award winning products from US power manufacturer, Lenmar.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Panasonic Business Systems launched a series of business-to-business (B2B) products at its 2014 Roadshow, hosted in Melbourne. The event showcased the vendor's toughbooks, proejctors, commercial displays, broadcast and security solutions, and unified communications. A key component of the event was its 98-inch (TH-98LQ70) LED display which uses a 4K panel.
Intel is late to the tablet game and it admits to that fact, but has set bold targets for 2014 as it seeks to catch up to market leader, ARM.
Intel has chosen its six distributors to sell its 'Education 2-in-1' tablet device throughout the APAC region, including Australian distie Leader Computers.
Intel hosted its Solutions Summit (ISS) 2014 in Singapore. While its showroom featured a full blown range of hardware using Intel's products, the new Thin Canyon, the traditional 4x4-inch NUC, and a two-in-one education device took the limelight.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Alcidion raises $1.5 million to expand Miya decision support platform
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia, April 10, from $999
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events