laptop in pictures
News about laptop
Interviews about laptop
Leading distributor, Ingram Micro Australia, has signed a new agreement with emerging technology specialists, SeeChange Distribution, to distribute the range of multi-award winning products from US power manufacturer, Lenmar.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Panasonic Business Systems launched a series of business-to-business (B2B) products at its 2014 Roadshow, hosted in Melbourne. The event showcased the vendor's toughbooks, proejctors, commercial displays, broadcast and security solutions, and unified communications. A key component of the event was its 98-inch (TH-98LQ70) LED display which uses a 4K panel.
Intel is late to the tablet game and it admits to that fact, but has set bold targets for 2014 as it seeks to catch up to market leader, ARM.
Intel has chosen its six distributors to sell its 'Education 2-in-1' tablet device throughout the APAC region, including Australian distie Leader Computers.
Intel hosted its Solutions Summit (ISS) 2014 in Singapore. While its showroom featured a full blown range of hardware using Intel's products, the new Thin Canyon, the traditional 4x4-inch NUC, and a two-in-one education device took the limelight.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- Dicker Data exceeds its own expectations in FY2015 Q1
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events