laptop in pictures
News about laptop
Interviews about laptop
Leading distributor, Ingram Micro Australia, has signed a new agreement with emerging technology specialists, SeeChange Distribution, to distribute the range of multi-award winning products from US power manufacturer, Lenmar.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Panasonic Business Systems launched a series of business-to-business (B2B) products at its 2014 Roadshow, hosted in Melbourne. The event showcased the vendor's toughbooks, proejctors, commercial displays, broadcast and security solutions, and unified communications. A key component of the event was its 98-inch (TH-98LQ70) LED display which uses a 4K panel.
Intel is late to the tablet game and it admits to that fact, but has set bold targets for 2014 as it seeks to catch up to market leader, ARM.
Intel has chosen its six distributors to sell its 'Education 2-in-1' tablet device throughout the APAC region, including Australian distie Leader Computers.
Intel hosted its Solutions Summit (ISS) 2014 in Singapore. While its showroom featured a full blown range of hardware using Intel's products, the new Thin Canyon, the traditional 4x4-inch NUC, and a two-in-one education device took the limelight.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- More News
- 17 Sep
- NetSuite: The ROI of Cloud Computing for VARs
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- 18 Sep
- How the shift to subscription-based licensing is introducing new risks that ever...
- 18 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Canberra
- View all events