laptop in pictures
News about laptop
Interviews about laptop
Leading distributor, Ingram Micro Australia, has signed a new agreement with emerging technology specialists, SeeChange Distribution, to distribute the range of multi-award winning products from US power manufacturer, Lenmar.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Panasonic Business Systems launched a series of business-to-business (B2B) products at its 2014 Roadshow, hosted in Melbourne. The event showcased the vendor's toughbooks, proejctors, commercial displays, broadcast and security solutions, and unified communications. A key component of the event was its 98-inch (TH-98LQ70) LED display which uses a 4K panel.
Intel is late to the tablet game and it admits to that fact, but has set bold targets for 2014 as it seeks to catch up to market leader, ARM.
Intel has chosen its six distributors to sell its 'Education 2-in-1' tablet device throughout the APAC region, including Australian distie Leader Computers.
Intel hosted its Solutions Summit (ISS) 2014 in Singapore. While its showroom featured a full blown range of hardware using Intel's products, the new Thin Canyon, the traditional 4x4-inch NUC, and a two-in-one education device took the limelight.
Android and iOS tablets have come a long way, but for many users they're still not suitable laptop replacements. However, you can change that. These 12 gadgets each help bridge the gap between notebook PC and tablet.
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Telstra trials 1000 public Wi-Fi sites for free in November
- More News
- 07 Oct
- DC Infrastructure Solutions Professional
- 08 Oct
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- 15 Oct
- Dell User Forum
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- View all events